GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"stuntman career"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 25/09/02 at 13:44
Regular
can neone tell me what i have to do with the monster truck how i crush the cars like ants?
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:41
tweets would like to thank the guys for all their help with this stuntman level. hopes to progres onto the next one too lol
Wed 25/09/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I did this one a couple of days ago, I found it easier to do it a bit slower, to get through the time bonus gates you don't have to be at full throttle the whole time. Take it a bit slower and go over one end of the cars as then your more likely to stay on the ground and not flip over etc.
Hope this helps
Wed 25/09/02 at 13:58
Regular
"Tag as above"
You have to do 3 laps, crushing the cars is not essential, getting round the course before the timers run out is.
Wed 25/09/02 at 13:44
can neone tell me what i have to do with the monster truck how i crush the cars like ants?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.