GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GT3 Demo!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 27/11/00 at 11:32
Regular
Has anyone seen the GT3 demo on Official PlayStation2 magazine?? If you haven't, you MUST see it. Anyone who doubts the power of the PS2 will be gobsmacked!!!! I wept, it looks so amazing!!
Tue 28/11/00 at 10:33
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Unfortunatly there aren't any playable demo's of GT3 yet, but if the video one that I saw was anything to go by it will silence all the critics (well most of them anyway, some people are never satisfied!)
Mon 27/11/00 at 18:53
Regular
Do you have any playable demos on the PS2 yet?
Mon 27/11/00 at 18:44
Regular
"Whatever!"
I saw the preview from the free DVD given by Playstation World (PSW). It was about 5 minutes long and looks absolutely the most incredibly beautiful looking game ever ever made. On top of all the shine and polish given for each car and each track, you just know that it will play equally as good, it simply cant fail!! This is something special in the making and I just cannot wait till it is released.
Mon 27/11/00 at 18:05
Regular
"Top Gun"
No, its a Video
Mon 27/11/00 at 14:38
Is it playable ?
Mon 27/11/00 at 11:32
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Has anyone seen the GT3 demo on Official PlayStation2 magazine?? If you haven't, you MUST see it. Anyone who doubts the power of the PS2 will be gobsmacked!!!! I wept, it looks so amazing!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.