GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I pre-ordered Resi 4 today..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Mon 31/10/05 at 11:51
"High polygon count"
Can't wait! :-)
Sat 05/11/05 at 14:24
"High polygon count"
Yup.

I'm loving it. That's why I've not been round here much for the last 2 days. Just checking my mail and a few other things, then I'm off to play it again.
Sat 05/11/05 at 00:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
Is out now then?
Thu 03/11/05 at 22:57
"High polygon count"
Just a quickie...

It did arrive today, and I'm loving it!

Off to play more now... byeeeee!
Thu 03/11/05 at 17:52
"period drama"
Maxed Red-09 rocks the socks, as does the no-reload Striker.
I'd love to upgrade the mine launcher so you get homing mines for it, but really can't be arsed ... do you ever get any ammo for it?
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:24
"High polygon count"
I had an e-mail earlier telling me that it was dispatched at 10:40 this morning. With any luck it'll arrive tomorrow, a day early.
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:25
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I always just went for the shotgun for the bog-standard enemies. It was by far the most satisfying weapon to use.
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Don't want it too much, ruins the game.

Much more fun to have fully tooled up Striker/semi-auto rifle/handgun/mine launcher etc.

Or just the basic pistol on Pro.
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:19
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
I'm on my second run through the game and only have 500,000 and I really want the Chicago Typewriter. Damn.
Wed 02/11/05 at 21:30
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Never used the magnum, the ammo was too rare.

Striker + Red 09 FTW, with the gorgeous rifle being my mean weapon of choice.

Tell you what though, Chicago Typewriter on that huge room in the Castle, where you have a load of baddies coming straight at you, and you need to get Ashley to turn the cranks to raise up the platforms....man that's fun.
Wed 02/11/05 at 20:58
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
That whoop-ass magnum ruled. Screw you Saddler[or whatever that guys name is].

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.