GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lost- E4 thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/09/06 at 10:50
Regular
Anyone think tuesdays ep was a bit predictable?
And there was no part with Jack and Co marching into the others camp like the C4 ep said there would be.
Also two weeks? Far too long, i'm off to download now.
Thu 14/09/06 at 20:43
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I really don't get this program sometimes.

Fairly often, an episode will begin to seem quite interesting. But before you know it, an hour's passed, and you realise, nothing actually seemed to happen at all - just like last week!

I don't know how on Earth they can expect to keep this going for NINE-whole-series'! (apparently, anyway). They drag even the slightest detail out far too much as it is.

What happened to all the fuss over the black smoke? Are they gonna go off in search of 'the others' or will they again decide 'maybe tomorrow' and put it off 'till series 3? :P

I do like some of the ideas, I really do (and Kate - oh, yes!). But at the same time, while waiting for to see all the pieces come together, I can feel myself growing old.
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:21
"possibly impossible"
They did the same for the finale of season 1, no E4 episode so that they could show the last 2 parts together on C4.
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:50
Regular
Anyone think tuesdays ep was a bit predictable?
And there was no part with Jack and Co marching into the others camp like the C4 ep said there would be.
Also two weeks? Far too long, i'm off to download now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.