GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mazza vs Blinx.... You Decide"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
Its the ultimate Platform adventure game bout.
Its true, here come the contestants....

Its, *Puts on 007 Music*.....

In the Ninty corner...

A legend, he's small, he's got a moushtache, yes he's a plumber. Who've guessed it right its MARIO! *Crowd go mad!!!!*

and

In the Xbox corner,

He's, a cool cat (or is he), he controls the time, he works for the big black box, yes you've guessed it, its the first ever 3d Cat, BLINX, the time sweeper. *Xbox owners cheer, Nintys boo*

So welcome to today's bout, we have Mario in one corner, and Blinx in the other. Both working for very different consoles.

Ring, Ring, Ring, There goes the bell. Its round one......

Mario has the first punch, oh no Blinx stops time, (thats cheating), the plumbers back, he comes with his newly equipped Water gun, both are in the middle staring at one another.. Oh no, whats gonna happen next?

You decide.

Who do you think will win the battle Mario vs Blinx? Ninty vs Xbox?
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Its the ultimate Platform adventure game bout.
Its true, here come the contestants....

Its, *Puts on 007 Music*.....

In the Ninty corner...

A legend, he's small, he's got a moushtache, yes he's a plumber. Who've guessed it right its MARIO! *Crowd go mad!!!!*

and

In the Xbox corner,

He's, a cool cat (or is he), he controls the time, he works for the big black box, yes you've guessed it, its the first ever 3d Cat, BLINX, the time sweeper. *Xbox owners cheer, Nintys boo*

So welcome to today's bout, we have Mario in one corner, and Blinx in the other. Both working for very different consoles.

Ring, Ring, Ring, There goes the bell. Its round one......

Mario has the first punch, oh no Blinx stops time, (thats cheating), the plumbers back, he comes with his newly equipped Water gun, both are in the middle staring at one another.. Oh no, whats gonna happen next?

You decide.

Who do you think will win the battle Mario vs Blinx? Ninty vs Xbox?
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
...of course, Mario would win...
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:24
Regular
"Festivus!"
Who Cares?
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:26
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
blinx counterattacks with a flying kick, braking marios water pistol. Mario backflips outta the way and prepares for his next move.
Tue 24/09/02 at 20:30
Regular
"i am fubby"
mario jumps on blinxs head and goes for the 1-2-3 into blinxs face...whats this?

blinx has just put himself into matrix style and dodges all of mario's attacks and does a jump kick into marios fat pudgy stomach and mario is too slow to stop it.

"boo" the crowd scream, even the xbox fans want the plumber to win!

as blinx is showing off mario comes up from behind and does his coin uppercut, "wow mario must be loaded to afford such a stylish move!" the commentator shouts as blinx is hurtled out of the stadium and into the car park!

now for the next challenger:

continued tommorow in topic: mario vs.
Tue 24/09/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Mario Vs Crash Bandicoot.
Tue 24/09/02 at 20:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Er.Mario easily.

Sheesh!

However, nobody has played Blinx yet, so nobody knows (as far as I can tell anyhoo)

:)
Wed 25/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Look Ma, No Tagline"
Shadowblade wrote:
> mario jumps on blinxs head and goes for the 1-2-3 into blinxs
> face...whats this?
>
> blinx has just put himself into matrix style and dodges all of mario's
> attacks and does a jump kick into marios fat pudgy stomach and mario
> is too slow to stop it.
>
> "boo" the crowd scream, even the xbox fans want the plumber
> to win!
>
> as blinx is showing off mario comes up from behind and does his coin
> uppercut, "wow mario must be loaded to afford such a stylish
> move!" the commentator shouts as blinx is hurtled out of the
> stadium and into the car park!
>
> now for the next challenger:
>
> continued tommorow in topic: mario vs.

LOL, As me being the starter of this post. i have decided on popular basis, tomorrows bout will be Mario vs Crash Bandicoot! Let the fighting commence...
Wed 25/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
"everyone says it"
Mario. You fools.

Already one of the fastest selling games of all time.

Weeeeeee....
Wed 25/09/02 at 19:27
Regular
"Festivus!"
ITS - A - ME! MARIO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.