GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Changing Yourself"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
Have you ever thought about changing your face/body to look more beautiful/handsome/self confident?

I have, but I haven't actually done it because I am afraid of the side effects, bad results and cost.

I would like to have a boob reduction as I have larger than life breasts. I know someone who has had one and she was in a lot of discomfort afterwards for a few weeks but now is really happy. She has some scars but none to shout about......

Would any man admit to having a pen1s extension???? How small would you have to be to have one? Would it really be all good? I've seen a documentry on tv and it looks really horrible what they do....... Tell me would any of you guys reading this want one and why would you? Would you pay good money for one?

What about any facial surgery? What would you like to have done? If you had all the money in the world, would you spend any of it on plastic surgery or liposuction or botox (can't spell) etc etc...... Why would you have it done? Have you been teased at school or would you just have it done to make you feel good about yourself?

Ricky Martin rumoured to have had butt implants to make for a more curvaceous look, but rumours not confirmed. Michael Jackson is the 'poster boy' for plastic. The discoloured King of Pop has had more nose jobs than all of Hollywood put together and has changed practically everything about himself including his skin colour.

Shouldn't people take you for who you are not what you look like???? I would only get a boob reduction for health reasons as I have a very bad back as they are so heavy. I have even has physiotherepy due to this.

This is why I am not totally against surgery etc as if one can be confident about himself/herself by changing his/her face or body for health reasons then that's fine, but otherwise I think going under the kife is pointless.....

So..... Having plastic surgery for better looks -- Are you for it or against it?
Wed 25/09/02 at 17:54
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I want to hear Sheepy's song.

:)
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:41
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Oh maybe my teeth

Never had a filling but for some reason (can't remember name) my teeth are quite bage and might get them whitened and a chip filled in (caused by bowling ball and booze)

I have a nice smile though

*grins*

o/
/|
/7
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:39
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Theres an advert on TV and the woman who says "smaller breasts" sounds in extreme pain...

Errr no I wouldn't because I don't the way I look that much and I don't really need an enlargment

I wrote a song about this... anybody want to hear it?

Thought not :D

o/
/|
/7 DISCOTHEQUE
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:24
Regular
"smile, it's free"
...Except of course for breast reduction surgery, which is at best self mutlation, and at worst a terriblle, terrible waste.

Terrible.
Tue 24/09/02 at 19:22
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I'd seriously consider changing myself. At the end of the day, it's all on a sliding scale - moisturisers at one end and plastic surgery at the other.

I already exercise quite a bit and eat healthily to stay in shape. I could do with getting my teeth sorted out at some point, too. I suspect I could think of plenty of other things I'd like improved after that, too.

It's all vanity, but if it makes someone feel better about themselves, then there's nothing really wrong with it.
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:27
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'd only consider changing myself under extreme circumstances like a grew seven extra arms or something. Wouldn't really like to change myself otherwise.
Tue 24/09/02 at 17:39
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Aside from the risk and cost issues, what's the moral difference between cosmetic surgery, and going down the gym? They're flip sides of the vanity coin at the end of the day.

Not that I'm saying that's a bad thing. I go to the gym in a vain attempt to rid myself of my belly. And I'd consider surgery if I had a bit of me that I really wasn't happy with.

I'm pretty far from perfect, but nothing about myself bothers me enough to swallow the cost, and incur the risk of surgery.

But to answer the question, if I had a 2 inch trouser buddy, that might well be a problem for me, and I might well consider having it 'seen to'.
Tue 24/09/02 at 17:29
Regular
.//
(",)

./!.
Tue 24/09/02 at 16:55
Regular
lol
Tue 24/09/02 at 16:55
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Its our very own new 'sensitive' Goatboy :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.