GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Picnic-min"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 24/09/02 at 00:42
Regular
Pikmin has been one of the greatest of stategy games of this year. It's about a ship wrecked spaceman called Captain Olimar that finds a wierd spaceship looking device that he calls an onion that is full with a strange species called pikmin. Slowly he learns that the pikmin help him look for his missing ship parts that were blown away at impact. Slowly the pikmin become Captain Olimar's friends and somewhat troop.

But the game only shows them looking for Captain Olimar's ship parts. The game doesn't even show them eating, and even a ship wrecked spaceman can't survive without food for 13 days. That's why about 4:00 each day they went to the nearest fast food place and chow down.

They went to the nearest Mac-Donalds and found tiny termite holes that they would creep through and enter the fast food palace. Next time you drop a french fry on the floor, keep a magnifying glass handy. See closely and you could have a chance tiny blue, yellow and red dots munching on the grease fulled fry. Or if they are really despret for food they go straight to the fryer and get fries, but of course only the red pikmin could enter the hot flames to get their food.

But they don't only eat french fries all thier lives. When in need of something to drink they have to drink a good sip out of a Coca-Cola. All the pikmin need a drink but only the blue pikmin can jump into that cola and swim through it and try to tip it over. Slowly they drink their well deserved cola and countinue on their search for food.

But the pikmin and Captain Olimar are not the only living things that need food. They must fight for their meal with many small animals including roaches, flies, and their arch enemies the ants. The number one place they find ants are on the vanilla ice cream cones that little boys and girls drop on the sidewalk.

When they first lay eyes on each other they unleash all the fight they can. They bite, punch, kick, and jump on each other under the small drips of melting ice cream melting under the sun. Oh no, what's this a parade of gigantic feet storm toward their derection.

At the end of the battle Captian Oliver has lost many pikmin but the reward was great. If the pikmin are really despret sometimes they have to get a special bomb called pop rocks and throw them at the bloody fiends.

All around the island they traveled for the search for food. The pikmin are vicious little killers that will do anything for their chicken mac-nuggets. They can crawl on you and slowly eat through your flesh in a moments notice. Afterward they'll bring you to the onion to make more of their troops, oh, and have another taste of flesh of course.

Drunk
Tue 24/09/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Remember me?"
Drunk Cow wrote:
> Is a question mark and a wierd mix of non-existing words all I made
> this for? GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR! I grrrrr all you!

Looks like it, kiddo.
Tue 24/09/02 at 20:10
La da da di did...

You said you wanted a reply, so here you go.
Tue 24/09/02 at 15:31
Regular
It's good.
Tue 24/09/02 at 14:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Is a question mark and a wierd mix of non-existing words all I made this for? GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRR! I grrrrr all you!
Tue 24/09/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Remember me?"
?
Tue 24/09/02 at 12:46
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
xBeanx wrote:
> Blah... dribble... slurp... (hiccup!)
>
> Hmmmm, cow flesh, hmmmm.

Why thanks, my prayers have been answered with this great display of the english language.
Tue 24/09/02 at 12:44
Regular
Blah... dribble... slurp... (hiccup!)

Hmmmm, cow flesh, hmmmm.
Tue 24/09/02 at 12:39
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oh, come on! I need at least one post from you guys. At least a small opinion.

I hate it, i love it, i think I'm going to di a life of boredom because of you, anything!
Tue 24/09/02 at 00:42
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Pikmin has been one of the greatest of stategy games of this year. It's about a ship wrecked spaceman called Captain Olimar that finds a wierd spaceship looking device that he calls an onion that is full with a strange species called pikmin. Slowly he learns that the pikmin help him look for his missing ship parts that were blown away at impact. Slowly the pikmin become Captain Olimar's friends and somewhat troop.

But the game only shows them looking for Captain Olimar's ship parts. The game doesn't even show them eating, and even a ship wrecked spaceman can't survive without food for 13 days. That's why about 4:00 each day they went to the nearest fast food place and chow down.

They went to the nearest Mac-Donalds and found tiny termite holes that they would creep through and enter the fast food palace. Next time you drop a french fry on the floor, keep a magnifying glass handy. See closely and you could have a chance tiny blue, yellow and red dots munching on the grease fulled fry. Or if they are really despret for food they go straight to the fryer and get fries, but of course only the red pikmin could enter the hot flames to get their food.

But they don't only eat french fries all thier lives. When in need of something to drink they have to drink a good sip out of a Coca-Cola. All the pikmin need a drink but only the blue pikmin can jump into that cola and swim through it and try to tip it over. Slowly they drink their well deserved cola and countinue on their search for food.

But the pikmin and Captain Olimar are not the only living things that need food. They must fight for their meal with many small animals including roaches, flies, and their arch enemies the ants. The number one place they find ants are on the vanilla ice cream cones that little boys and girls drop on the sidewalk.

When they first lay eyes on each other they unleash all the fight they can. They bite, punch, kick, and jump on each other under the small drips of melting ice cream melting under the sun. Oh no, what's this a parade of gigantic feet storm toward their derection.

At the end of the battle Captian Oliver has lost many pikmin but the reward was great. If the pikmin are really despret sometimes they have to get a special bomb called pop rocks and throw them at the bloody fiends.

All around the island they traveled for the search for food. The pikmin are vicious little killers that will do anything for their chicken mac-nuggets. They can crawl on you and slowly eat through your flesh in a moments notice. Afterward they'll bring you to the onion to make more of their troops, oh, and have another taste of flesh of course.

Drunk

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.