GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Gaming World Collides With Earth. Story by UW. Folk in here who signed up."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 20:46
Regular
Hello again. If you had signed up for my sign up post and if you didn't, you might be in the story. Anyway, for the people who were in the SR Crowds were selected randomly from my mind and the first little story is the SR Pit. Well, I would expect Tiltawhirl to reply, so I will go and type up the story...1. You know who you are.

--SR Pit--

Once upon a time in the medieval reign of Meka Dragon and his chum, Sir Snuggly, were walking down the street to go into the castle of SR. The SR castle was holding a festival of the misery many people have been on the site before and has been annoying everyone. A person named Anonymous 1* had neen annoying everyone by making nasty remarks to everyone, even me. So, Princess schroeder had forced Anonymous 1 to the SR pit. In order to free it's life, it had to breakdance with Arthur in a competition. But...Anonymous 1 was disco dancing half-naked with the Bee-Gees it brought with it. So, Meka and Snuggly had roared at it...

"Thou shalt not dance like disco man. Thou shalt get dead in the Pit!"

Everyone in the audience cheered: er-no, Edgy, Mystique, Cubist, pb and Res, well, Res get's in the Pit too. So, Anonymous had been thrown in the SR Pit for the rest of his life with his friends...well, you know who they might be. This tells us that's don't be bad on this site, ever!!

Now, for the main story. That was just a warm up and a lesson, I think.

--The Gaming World and Earth Collision--

"Maverick42, we have invented the greatest machine ever by man. The Tricolouruf Gaming Horus Stabiliser for every person in this world. This will make every character, backround, and everything in every game and console there is. We have put it through many ruthless tests and everyone has done equal bits and stuff. This machine will make our Krazco Industries a success and make us rich and yourselves".

"Thank you, Twain. We have seen and tested this machine out and you are right, it has worked successfully. We will publish this item by us, Tyrant LTD, will get us richer than ever before, too. Thank you for your machine..."

The story had all began inm the 2020's, when the Zony 3000, Gameshpere, Z-gate and the new console from Sega, Screamthrasher was made. The machine had sold for &60,000, which was quite dear at the time. The machine had sold only 20 to the most famous people and 50000 for the basic machine to many commoners. There was once a person, also named Anonymous, but with a 2, so it's Anonymous 2 would purchased, or should I say, stole the proffesional for Skamtrey's Castle in New York.

Anonymous 2 had stole it at the stroke of Midfright with his friend, Max Towers. They had fleed back to thier hometown, SR-topolis. Whilst the army and FBI were searching for them, they had entered SR castle and into the SR Pit to se his ancestor, Anonymous 1. They had found a secret passage called the SR Chamber, and had set up their computers, accesories and misc. for their experiment for the machine.

They had experimented it with sulphur, Beskanltrin Chemical Truz wires, Koakaa shutters and toilet pans. They were Technology Transmatters Hackers who were working for the Tafieeya. They had took hours of planning and re-circulating thw wires and chemicals. Many more days they had finally made the machine into something evil...the Tricolouruf Meister Death Machine. All laughing like a bunch of evil twits, they had activated the machine. All the stars, lighting all flew in the air and unleashed an earthquake to the whole world. The tremor was so high, the Gaming World next to Earth had moved incredibly fast forming into Earth. The world was then called...
Gamerth...

The two guys were in shock and had fainted at the sight. Everyone in the world had seen a light and the Gaming world weapon, Sniper had told the people of Earth...

"we shalt rule thee world! Mwa ha!"

All the people in Earth were scared. A huge black hole appeared and at 1000's of miles an hour, 5 Wipeout pilots came out of nowhere were...

Afrojoe: Afro Interprises
FinalFantasyFanatic: FF systems
Mandatare: Slaughter Technologies
moderation: Moderate LTD.
Ultima Weapon: Weapon Concordes

They had all raced around London, racing and destoying each other to get what they wanted...Wipeout Trophy. Little did they realize, they were in Florion Height with a mixture of all London Bridge's. They had destroyed Nelson's Column and has missiled it's eye, also they had destroyed the Royal family when they were at the local pub and many people were very upset and angry. The two guys were laughing evily listening to Mr.Blobby because they wanted a good laugh at the same time. The Wipeout pilots and ships raced round the world twice seeing everything they could mixed with Earth and their world mixed together. Although amazed, they had accidently crashed into Osama Bin Laden's warehouse and has seen him doing the washing up with his friend, Sadman Huissan. They had found them and had died like Faldol Spitzer.

That was not the only thing that happened, all the Final fantasyworld's were mixed up too. The next day, many people gazed at the Wipeout ships and the pilots were confused. The pilots all landed in Afghanistan where they had saw Rikku (Rosalind) and Cloud (Dark Elf) saw each other and because of this, their world's and people formed in to the FF continent. All the characters and worlds you could imagine were there.

Whilst the two guys were laughing in their stools, Gamemaster, the Gaming World ruler, had summoned to himself to say to them...

"You have unlocked the key to our world forming...you shall be the enlightened and the punished for your creation. I shall summon all the darkest and holiest men and women to destory you. Never this shall happen again..." Whilst talking, Max Towers interrupeted scaredly...

"But, we are not the only one's who have invented this massicare, it was Twain and Maverick42!"

"They shall be spared, they did not collide the world's, did they? You will perish!!"

The Gamemaster had summoned Bahamut, Zelda, Halo soldiers, Stephen Hawking and all the geeks who could destroy them in seconds. The guys' lives ended quickly and landed in the SR Pit. Gamemaster and Sniper had made the machine to malfunction by eating it with Gorge Boosh and Stony hair with ketchup. Sadly, the gaming world had left Earth and many people who lived in Earth celebrated, but not for long. The people of the Gaming World lived in Earth...forever.

All because of this, Homer Simpson (Cool Dude) had a ate a donut with Garrett, from Thief. Homer had taught him how too steal beer from Moe and garrett did really quickly without noticing. Homer just got jealous and strangled Garrett to get the beer and he did.

Well, the truth is that the Gaming people got along with earth people, including animals and and got along. Although they did, they had wars and many things happened through the years and one time, Stony Hair fell in love with Lara Croft for a while. Lara had slapped him in the face and he died becuase he wasn't on his medication.

Okay now, it is done. Yip, I know it is big and long, but I hope you liked reading it. Tiltawhirl...read it. If you want to get in my other story, please reply and why, thank you.

UW.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:46
Hello again. If you had signed up for my sign up post and if you didn't, you might be in the story. Anyway, for the people who were in the SR Crowds were selected randomly from my mind and the first little story is the SR Pit. Well, I would expect Tiltawhirl to reply, so I will go and type up the story...1. You know who you are.

--SR Pit--

Once upon a time in the medieval reign of Meka Dragon and his chum, Sir Snuggly, were walking down the street to go into the castle of SR. The SR castle was holding a festival of the misery many people have been on the site before and has been annoying everyone. A person named Anonymous 1* had neen annoying everyone by making nasty remarks to everyone, even me. So, Princess schroeder had forced Anonymous 1 to the SR pit. In order to free it's life, it had to breakdance with Arthur in a competition. But...Anonymous 1 was disco dancing half-naked with the Bee-Gees it brought with it. So, Meka and Snuggly had roared at it...

"Thou shalt not dance like disco man. Thou shalt get dead in the Pit!"

Everyone in the audience cheered: er-no, Edgy, Mystique, Cubist, pb and Res, well, Res get's in the Pit too. So, Anonymous had been thrown in the SR Pit for the rest of his life with his friends...well, you know who they might be. This tells us that's don't be bad on this site, ever!!

Now, for the main story. That was just a warm up and a lesson, I think.

--The Gaming World and Earth Collision--

"Maverick42, we have invented the greatest machine ever by man. The Tricolouruf Gaming Horus Stabiliser for every person in this world. This will make every character, backround, and everything in every game and console there is. We have put it through many ruthless tests and everyone has done equal bits and stuff. This machine will make our Krazco Industries a success and make us rich and yourselves".

"Thank you, Twain. We have seen and tested this machine out and you are right, it has worked successfully. We will publish this item by us, Tyrant LTD, will get us richer than ever before, too. Thank you for your machine..."

The story had all began inm the 2020's, when the Zony 3000, Gameshpere, Z-gate and the new console from Sega, Screamthrasher was made. The machine had sold for &60,000, which was quite dear at the time. The machine had sold only 20 to the most famous people and 50000 for the basic machine to many commoners. There was once a person, also named Anonymous, but with a 2, so it's Anonymous 2 would purchased, or should I say, stole the proffesional for Skamtrey's Castle in New York.

Anonymous 2 had stole it at the stroke of Midfright with his friend, Max Towers. They had fleed back to thier hometown, SR-topolis. Whilst the army and FBI were searching for them, they had entered SR castle and into the SR Pit to se his ancestor, Anonymous 1. They had found a secret passage called the SR Chamber, and had set up their computers, accesories and misc. for their experiment for the machine.

They had experimented it with sulphur, Beskanltrin Chemical Truz wires, Koakaa shutters and toilet pans. They were Technology Transmatters Hackers who were working for the Tafieeya. They had took hours of planning and re-circulating thw wires and chemicals. Many more days they had finally made the machine into something evil...the Tricolouruf Meister Death Machine. All laughing like a bunch of evil twits, they had activated the machine. All the stars, lighting all flew in the air and unleashed an earthquake to the whole world. The tremor was so high, the Gaming World next to Earth had moved incredibly fast forming into Earth. The world was then called...
Gamerth...

The two guys were in shock and had fainted at the sight. Everyone in the world had seen a light and the Gaming world weapon, Sniper had told the people of Earth...

"we shalt rule thee world! Mwa ha!"

All the people in Earth were scared. A huge black hole appeared and at 1000's of miles an hour, 5 Wipeout pilots came out of nowhere were...

Afrojoe: Afro Interprises
FinalFantasyFanatic: FF systems
Mandatare: Slaughter Technologies
moderation: Moderate LTD.
Ultima Weapon: Weapon Concordes

They had all raced around London, racing and destoying each other to get what they wanted...Wipeout Trophy. Little did they realize, they were in Florion Height with a mixture of all London Bridge's. They had destroyed Nelson's Column and has missiled it's eye, also they had destroyed the Royal family when they were at the local pub and many people were very upset and angry. The two guys were laughing evily listening to Mr.Blobby because they wanted a good laugh at the same time. The Wipeout pilots and ships raced round the world twice seeing everything they could mixed with Earth and their world mixed together. Although amazed, they had accidently crashed into Osama Bin Laden's warehouse and has seen him doing the washing up with his friend, Sadman Huissan. They had found them and had died like Faldol Spitzer.

That was not the only thing that happened, all the Final fantasyworld's were mixed up too. The next day, many people gazed at the Wipeout ships and the pilots were confused. The pilots all landed in Afghanistan where they had saw Rikku (Rosalind) and Cloud (Dark Elf) saw each other and because of this, their world's and people formed in to the FF continent. All the characters and worlds you could imagine were there.

Whilst the two guys were laughing in their stools, Gamemaster, the Gaming World ruler, had summoned to himself to say to them...

"You have unlocked the key to our world forming...you shall be the enlightened and the punished for your creation. I shall summon all the darkest and holiest men and women to destory you. Never this shall happen again..." Whilst talking, Max Towers interrupeted scaredly...

"But, we are not the only one's who have invented this massicare, it was Twain and Maverick42!"

"They shall be spared, they did not collide the world's, did they? You will perish!!"

The Gamemaster had summoned Bahamut, Zelda, Halo soldiers, Stephen Hawking and all the geeks who could destroy them in seconds. The guys' lives ended quickly and landed in the SR Pit. Gamemaster and Sniper had made the machine to malfunction by eating it with Gorge Boosh and Stony hair with ketchup. Sadly, the gaming world had left Earth and many people who lived in Earth celebrated, but not for long. The people of the Gaming World lived in Earth...forever.

All because of this, Homer Simpson (Cool Dude) had a ate a donut with Garrett, from Thief. Homer had taught him how too steal beer from Moe and garrett did really quickly without noticing. Homer just got jealous and strangled Garrett to get the beer and he did.

Well, the truth is that the Gaming people got along with earth people, including animals and and got along. Although they did, they had wars and many things happened through the years and one time, Stony Hair fell in love with Lara Croft for a while. Lara had slapped him in the face and he died becuase he wasn't on his medication.

Okay now, it is done. Yip, I know it is big and long, but I hope you liked reading it. Tiltawhirl...read it. If you want to get in my other story, please reply and why, thank you.

UW.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:49
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Yet another good one UW. :)
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:50
Thank you, Drunk Cow. I've heard you're improving your ideas.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:58
Regular
"Max Power"
that was good i drifted a bit and forgot what happend at the end it takes a while to read but good.
Mon 23/09/02 at 21:05
Thanks, Will.
Tue 24/09/02 at 16:21
Regular
"i am fubby"
its good but i needed a bigger part...sign me up for your next one

*so says former Dark Elf*
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:37
Heh, okay Shadowblade. It was a big story, but I mainly concentrated on what the story was about, not what every character had acutally done, you see?

UW.
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Good stuff, Ultima. An enjoyable read.
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:41
Thanks, Afro.
Tue 24/09/02 at 18:45
"period drama"
Mine was better : )
There should have been more bits with me in it. It makes stories feel whole

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.