GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Typo gremlins Myth or Reality?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
It has come to my attention that there is a new kind of terror hiding within our keyboards as we type every one of our posts. We go along typing without a care in the world but with every key we press we enrage the tribe of typo gremlins even more. This was regarded as a story to scare away newbies but just a few moments ago "The Gerrid" was horribly attacked. He fought them off as they were hiding between the "A" and "G" keys but they could strike again at any time so be alert! **Starts to bend paperclip into miniature spear**
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:01
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My god... They have taken over one keyboard and soon it will be another then another then another and soon they'll rule the internet! Nooooo!!! **Runs round every keyboard in the UK and sets fire to the key pad killing all the gremlins near by**
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:58
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
Agh ! Hordes of them, can'g held tham aff..,,^ 2 miny, the humpaf is follan, hgh ! THE TYPO GREMLINS RULE THIS KEYOBARD, WE SHALL INFLICT TYPOS OI ALL OF YUO !!!

~~THE TYPOE GREMLMIS~~
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:52
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Quickly to the Nail supply!! we can use them as miny spaers! Oh gob! tthe're combing! SPAER EMM!!
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:44
Regular
"i am fubby"
danm gremlinds, canrt fijht moch lomgwer...
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
We must kill them. We must unite behind Cubist to elliminate this threat to typists everywhere. If wer fin...
Oh mY God tehy've arrived!
KILL IT KILL IT
BURN THEM BURN THEM ALL!!!
AAAAAAAHHH
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
It has come to my attention that there is a new kind of terror hiding within our keyboards as we type every one of our posts. We go along typing without a care in the world but with every key we press we enrage the tribe of typo gremlins even more. This was regarded as a story to scare away newbies but just a few moments ago "The Gerrid" was horribly attacked. He fought them off as they were hiding between the "A" and "G" keys but they could strike again at any time so be alert! **Starts to bend paperclip into miniature spear**

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.