GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help in choosing a game please."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 23/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
Hi,

I am lucky to have 40 pound spare (pound key doesn't work) and I was wondering what game to buy next. Here is a list of games I really want but sometimes 'really wants' can turn into pants when it lands through my door step. So I need your professional opions on the following games from my wish list.

Advance Wars (GBA)

Vampire Night (PS2)

Time Crisis 2 (PS2)

EndGame (PS2)

Sonic The Hedgehog (GBA)

WaveRace BlueStorm (GC) I've heard criticisms about this game so I'm not sure,hmmm.

Luigi's Mansion (GC)

Pikmin (GC) -spelt wrong perhaps.-

Smash Brothers Melee (GC) I have kind of gone off this after seeing the video clip. Character animation looks rough.

There's alot more games I want but priorities must be put first.

And yes, I do have a big taste in games.

P.S: Silent Hill 2 (PS2) doesn't apear to be round any more : so I was wondering if there is a chance of it hitting budget?

God, I need more money...
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Festivus!"
xBeanx wrote:
> Hmmmm, maybe Advance Wars? That wont go budget as it's a Gameboy
> title.

Goto Gamestation.co.uk where you'll be able to buy it 2nd hand, cheap probably
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:26
If you're desperate you could try second hand stuff or an auction site.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:23
Regular
Any chance of Vampire Night, Time Crisis 2 and Silent Hill going budget? Because if they do then I could leave them games till last and concentrate on the 'one time around' games, if you know what I mean.

No point in me shelling out 30 pound for games such as Vampire Night and then discovering it drops to 20 pound just four months down the line. So if you have any inside infomation on games I've mentioned that will be budgeted, please tell me and I'll go for a game that doesn't have a chance of getting any cheaper.

Hmmmm, maybe Advance Wars? That wont go budget as it's a Gameboy title.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Festivus!"
cookie monster wrote:
> Get anything BUT Super Smash Bros melee. Unless you have 3 friends who
> are the same skill level as yourself then its a pointless exercise.

Apar from ITS FUN! Get Luigi's 2nd hand, or wait a few days for Sunshine.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:02
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Get anything BUT Super Smash Bros melee. Unless you have 3 friends who are the same skill level as yourself then its a pointless exercise.
Mon 23/09/02 at 20:00
Regular
Pikmin or Smash Bros, trust me the animation in Smash Bros is anything but rough. Both games are amazing, Smash Bros will last you longer but Pikmin is the best bet for single player.

Failing that get Doshin, it rocks.
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:34
Regular
u could get SMB and Mario sunshine for GAD....
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:15
Er...You just won a GAD mate, that gets you another game.
Mon 23/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
From that list I'd personally get Smash Brothers but Mario Sunshine is out soon so I'd wait for that while you have the cash.

Silent Hill 2 is a bit pants by the way I reckon. Alright if you have the time and can pick it up cheap though.
Mon 23/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
Hi,

I am lucky to have 40 pound spare (pound key doesn't work) and I was wondering what game to buy next. Here is a list of games I really want but sometimes 'really wants' can turn into pants when it lands through my door step. So I need your professional opions on the following games from my wish list.

Advance Wars (GBA)

Vampire Night (PS2)

Time Crisis 2 (PS2)

EndGame (PS2)

Sonic The Hedgehog (GBA)

WaveRace BlueStorm (GC) I've heard criticisms about this game so I'm not sure,hmmm.

Luigi's Mansion (GC)

Pikmin (GC) -spelt wrong perhaps.-

Smash Brothers Melee (GC) I have kind of gone off this after seeing the video clip. Character animation looks rough.

There's alot more games I want but priorities must be put first.

And yes, I do have a big taste in games.

P.S: Silent Hill 2 (PS2) doesn't apear to be round any more : so I was wondering if there is a chance of it hitting budget?

God, I need more money...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.