GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Claudio Lopez IS in Pro Evo 5!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evo 5'.
Tue 01/11/05 at 18:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Plays for Real Zaragoza I think. Only this time he's not in the national team, not as good, and 31 years old. And he's called "C. López"

Too bad Diego Milito, there goes your place in my Argentina squad. Again. And I'll probably get Claudio in the master league, too. Again.
Sat 05/11/05 at 19:34
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's definitely Claudio though, he has exactly the same custom face.
Sat 05/11/05 at 19:21
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah. He's played for Ajax for a few seasons now, but for some reason Konami thought he'd moved to Arsenal in the Summer of 2004.
Sat 05/11/05 at 19:12
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's at Ajax in 5 though, right? Does he actually play for them?
Sat 05/11/05 at 18:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He was at América (Mexican team) last season, and I don't have a clue where he is this year. Never played for Zaragoza, though.

It's either not him, it's a deliberate mistake just to get him in the game (although why do that when the PES Shop exists), or someone at Konami has been mis-informed.

And yeah, Trabelsi was in Arsenal last year, despite never actually signing for them.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:51
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Blank wrote:
> What happened with Trabelsi last year?

He was in the Arsenal squad if i remember rightly?
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What happened with Trabelsi last year?
Wed 02/11/05 at 23:31
Maybe it's like Trabelsi last year, and they're just retarded.

He's not in Sky Sports' Zaragoza team either
Wed 02/11/05 at 22:00
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I certainly didn't think so. I noticed him at first when I was looking through the list of players to register for the Argentinian national team, and he was on the second page. Then later on the edit screen I noticed he was in the Zaragoza squad. I'll check if it's right or not in a minute.

EDIT: Soccer-spain.com don't list him in the Zaragoza squad, and they're generally accurate. Maybe it's a genuine mistake, or they threw him in anywhere just to have him in the game. Or maybe Claudio was a Zaragoza player for some of last season but was injured/never really played, and we all missed it, and then he moved on. Who knows?
Wed 02/11/05 at 18:05
Whaat?

He doesn't play for them, does he?
Tue 01/11/05 at 18:03
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Plays for Real Zaragoza I think. Only this time he's not in the national team, not as good, and 31 years old. And he's called "C. López"

Too bad Diego Milito, there goes your place in my Argentina squad. Again. And I'll probably get Claudio in the master league, too. Again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.