GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MGS2 help retenal Scanner"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/09/02 at 19:33
Regular
I just can't get passed the retenal scanner I've got the suit and Ak and the D.Microphone Please HELP.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:33
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
I just can't get passed the retenal scanner I've got the suit and Ak and the D.Microphone Please HELP.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:36
Regular
I think you gotta get one of the guards, pick him up, and drag him to the scanner.

hope that helps.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Put the suit on and put the mic up to people...I think..I haven't played for a long time though.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:46
i am having problem in activating my nvidia geforce 4 mx42o with tvout
i want to watch my dvd on a bigger screen could anyone help with cabling and starting to tv
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:59
john321 wrote:
> i am having problem in activating my nvidia geforce 4 mx42o with
> tvout
> i want to watch my dvd on a bigger screen could anyone help with
> cabling and starting to tv
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:32
Regular
The drunken Terd wrote:
> I just can't get passed the retenal scanner I've got the suit and Ak
> and the D.Microphone Please HELP.
Put on the suit and equip the gun(This is so you can walk around freely without getting killed to death)
There is a guard who patrols around on his own, walk up behind him and un equip your gun...now grab him choke him a couple of times making sure you don't kill him, now drag him back or to the retinal scanner and it open the door for you.
If the guard starts to struggle just choke him a couple more times.
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:36
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
The drunken Terd wrote:
> I just can't get passed the retenal scanner I've got the suit and Ak
> and the D.Microphone Please HELP.

If you can't beat Metal Gear Solid 2 you either are very stuck or your not a very good gamer.

There is only room for one drunken person in this forum! Hahahahaha!

"stabs drunken Terd and runs"
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:

> "stabs drunken Terd and runs"
That wasn't very nice. Now say you're sorry. Don't make me make you kiss and make up.
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
yeah so go away drunk cow.
I was drunk when i posted in here and i think i kept spamming certain people on MSN. :P
Sun 22/09/02 at 20:42
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
Mystique wrote:
> That wasn't very nice. Now say you're sorry. Don't make me make you
> kiss and make up.

Will you be joining in
*puckers up* :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.