GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tell me which game's better"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
Final Fantasy x or Tekken 4. [to be honest, its hard to decide]
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:51
Regular
"i am fubby"
moh is good...but its just too damn short and very repetative

find better gun >kill nazi's> find better gun...

believe me...when you kill about 100 nazi's you get bored
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:48
Regular
"waiting 4 Matrix 3"
Final Fantasy X, I would get GTA3 or Medal of Honour Frontline though.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:09
Regular
"i am fubby"
just get ssx tricky

you get a long replay value with multiplayer fun and with the pick-up-and-play aspect of tekken 4
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Final Fantasy ten and Tekken four are totally different games so it is unfair to compare them but given the choice I would choose Final Fantasy ten due to the fact that is longer,has a better storyline and is easy to get into. However Tekken four has a smaller storyline and you just dip in and out of it there is nothing to do except fight match after match, learn moves etc
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:34
Final Fantasy x or Tekken 4. [to be honest, its hard to decide]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.