GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your most anticipated game releases of the next year 08/09"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/08 at 10:21
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Hey guys what new games being released are you looking forward to and why? If there is a game that you feel particularly strongly for let others know so they can check it out upon release.

Im really looking forward to Tekken 6, PES 2009 & FIFA 09
Mon 21/07/08 at 15:42
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
I cant wait for Tekken 6, Street Fighter IV, PES 2009, Golden Axe etc.

I'm a big kid and want them all now!
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:08
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Yeha definitely. Online will be a new feature for Tekken 6 and Street Fighter IV, which will mean you can get drunk every night and play.
Fri 11/07/08 at 16:04
Regular
"I like turtles"
jubbachainsaw wrote:
> But I want Street Fighter IV NOW!! Then again means I get to play
> Tekken 6 for a few months before Street Fighter 4 comes out.
>
> What do you reckon will be the better games out of these
> combinations:
>
> FIFA 09 or PES 2009
> Tekken VI or Street Fighter IV or Mortal
> Kombat vs DC

You want Streetfighter IV NOW ?!?!?!,I want it YESTERDAY !!!!!.

I don't play football games but I reckon Streetfighter will be the ultimate fighting game when it finally shows up.Ordered Soul Calibur IV as well and will also buy Tekken went its released.Soul Calibur 3 on the PS2 was great,it was very underrated IMO and it didn't sell at all.

Its about time some decent beat em ups came out.360 launch title DOA 4 was OK but it was nothing outstanding.Virtua Fighter 5 was good but took a lifetime to master and it was hard to pick up and play against someone who hadn't played it before.Tekken,Streetfighter and Soul Calibur should be better bets for getting your mates round with some beers !.For me thats what beat em ups always used to be about.
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:29
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
But I want Street Fighter IV NOW!! Then again means I get to play Tekken 6 for a few months before Street Fighter 4 comes out.

What do you reckon will be the better games out of these combinations:

FIFA 09 or PES 2009
Tekken VI or Street Fighter IV or Mortal Kombat vs DC
Fri 11/07/08 at 15:26
Regular
"I like turtles"
>
> That looks brilliant, I'll def be getting that. Anyone know when
> Street Fighter IV is released?

Capcom are promising it will be out for early 2009.
Fri 11/07/08 at 13:38
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
pete_21 wrote:
> Yes mate new Streetfighter on it way to 360/PS3.Gameplay clip
> from 360 version :
> Here

That looks brilliant, I'll def be getting that. Anyone know when Street Fighter IV is released?
Fri 11/07/08 at 11:43
Regular
"Opposable thumbs"
For me, it has to be Red Alert 3 and Starcraft 2 on the PC. For the Xbox 360, I'm rather looking forward to Infinite Undiscovery.
Fri 11/07/08 at 08:56
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Awesome. Well looking at the screenshots for Quantum of Solace, even if the gameplay is bad it looks pwetty!
Wed 09/07/08 at 17:02
Regular
"I like turtles"
Yes mate new Streetfighter on it way to 360/PS3.Gameplay clip from 360 version : Here

Like Call Of Duty 5,Quantum Of Solace is being made by Treyarch who's only other 360 games were the mediocre Call Of Duty 3 and the dreadful Spider-man.Just hope there not going to be a couple of real missed opportunities.
Wed 09/07/08 at 16:30
Regular
"WeAppearToBeOnFire"
Have you seen the screenshots for Quantum Of Solace, it looks brilliant. Also on the same game engine as COD4 so bring on the new Goldeneye. Lets hope that online multiplayer is a key feature.

Im not too sure about Call Of Duty 5 as its now being made by the same team as Medal of Honour so I reckon the Call Of Duty 4 will not be too disimilar in gameplay, the graphics and theme do look good though. Its set in WWII again in the Pacific so will more than likely by Medal Of Honor: Pacific Assault with better graphics.

I didnt know there was a new Street Fighter, heard from ButchML it may be just an arcade version though which will suck. Lets hope that Street Fighter IV rekindles my love for Street Fighter II Turbo on SNES.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.