GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Stargate SG-1 and the *Last ever* X-Files"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/09/02 at 16:46
Regular
Woohoo!

This Wednesday 8pm on Sky One.
Fantastic.

Wonder what it will be like now that ************** is "dead"

The ****'s are for the lonely souls who don't have Sky and won't see the last series for at least thirty years.Please don't spoil it for them by saying who..or what dies..if they even die for that matter.
Anyways... Woohoo!

It's the Last.Ever X-Files this Thursday too 9pm Sky One.
Mon 23/09/02 at 18:33
"The Will of D."
I have read what happens in the next 5 eps from SFX mag and have noticed this season is very exciting with more action, (sorry Daniel but you were a bit of a drag on the action side of things) but the new guy will try to fit in.
I had heard that Daniel's actor was given the sack for "being too popular" from his own words.
Mon 23/09/02 at 17:17
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am Jack O' Neil

" For crying out loud "

See
Mon 23/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
I've been resisting downloading the last X Files - it's all over Kazaa, but from the SKY trailers and what I've heard it is obvious that;

SPOILER (Stop reading now if you don't wanna know anything and keep scroling down fat, with your eyes shut !)

Mulder and Scully kiss in the final scene.
Cigarette Smoking Man isn't dead - last seen at bottom of stairs at end of season 7.
Mulder is brought before a military trial and documents all the evidence he's found abut the conspiracy.
Dogget + Reyes play a vital part in the last episode.
It won't solve everything - the film, late next year, will.

END OF SPOILER (For what is was worth)

Stargate looks like it will be excellent, and it's pretty obvious that youknowwho will return in some form because someone said in the las the episode that he wasn't really dead, just gone.

I do think tht if it's been planned for Stargate to finish at this season then it should, otherwise the plot will become stretched, like buffy's had and did. It's a great show, only ranked by me below X Files and Babylon 5.

~~Belldandy~~
Mon 23/09/02 at 13:49
Regular
Thankyou,you big giant moron.
Why didn't you put a spoiler warning at the top of your post?

Not all of us know or even want to know what happens in future episodes until it actually happens.

Urgh.
Mon 23/09/02 at 09:39
Regular
"Kiss my face!"
Daniel comes back into it in epsiode 6 entitled Abyss to help out Jack who has been captured and is being tortured by Anubis I think.

Ive seen about 1/2 of the new series and its pretty good.

Jonas Quinn takes Daniels place as the fourth member of SG-1, and so far hes pretty good.

Also season 7 could be a possibility according to here: http://bboard.scifi.com/bboard /browse.cgi/1/5/2741/207747 (remove spaces).
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Daniel

Radiation

:D

ooohh errr spoiler alert
Sun 22/09/02 at 16:46
Regular
Woohoo!

This Wednesday 8pm on Sky One.
Fantastic.

Wonder what it will be like now that ************** is "dead"

The ****'s are for the lonely souls who don't have Sky and won't see the last series for at least thirty years.Please don't spoil it for them by saying who..or what dies..if they even die for that matter.
Anyways... Woohoo!

It's the Last.Ever X-Files this Thursday too 9pm Sky One.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.