GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Story/SPOOF sign up alert."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/09/02 at 14:53
Regular
Yes, it is a story, not a spoof, but if you want to get a character that has something to do with it, then sign up here. I need...

5 Wipeout pilots
Homer Simpson
2 Game technology managers
Kain
SR people in crowds.
King Arthur
Rikku
Cloud

Okay, it is the first people who sign up to get what they want , get what they want. SR people can be anyone who can't get the parts.

Sign up before 7.00pm tonight and be in the story, not a spoof. If you are wondering, it is when Games and Reality collides. COME ON!! Ladies and Gentelmen in SR, join up! I should get the story done by tonight. If there isn't enough, I will pick by random, except for the folk who have signed up.

UW.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:53
Yes, it is a story, not a spoof, but if you want to get a character that has something to do with it, then sign up here. I need...

5 Wipeout pilots
Homer Simpson
2 Game technology managers
Kain
SR people in crowds.
King Arthur
Rikku
Cloud

Okay, it is the first people who sign up to get what they want , get what they want. SR people can be anyone who can't get the parts.

Sign up before 7.00pm tonight and be in the story, not a spoof. If you are wondering, it is when Games and Reality collides. COME ON!! Ladies and Gentelmen in SR, join up! I should get the story done by tonight. If there isn't enough, I will pick by random, except for the folk who have signed up.

UW.
Sun 22/09/02 at 14:59
Regular
*Chases a tumble weed with a hair dryer*
Sun 22/09/02 at 15:02
"period drama"
Do you always have to do this, just pick some names form the top-posters list or off the top of your head.
That's what I did.
Although no-one read my spoof : (

*Chases Mystique's tumble-weed with leaf-blower*
Sun 22/09/02 at 15:03
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'll be a game technology manager.
Sun 22/09/02 at 15:04
Regular
*Smacks FFF on the head with her Hair Dryer*
Sun 22/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
I'll be Homer Simpson (D'oh)

Or if not a Technology Manager.
Sun 22/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
I sign.I sign.

moderation in story now? yay yay
Sun 22/09/02 at 16:45
Regular
"i am fubby"
i'll be cloud
Sun 22/09/02 at 18:34
Regular
I'll be a game technology manager.

If not, a WipEout pilot.
Sun 22/09/02 at 19:06
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I'll be a wipeout pilot, if not then make me anything.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.