GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The new series of Farscape starts Monday."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 19:12
Regular
By the way.
6:45 on BBC2
My favorite sci-fi series : )

If you haven't seen it before make sure you watch it.
It's quality.

# Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.. Farscape! #
Sat 21/09/02 at 19:12
"period drama"
By the way.
6:45 on BBC2
My favorite sci-fi series : )

If you haven't seen it before make sure you watch it.
It's quality.

# Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na.. Farscape! #
Sun 22/09/02 at 01:34
"Stupid Newbie :D"
Aha... cheers. Was wondering when they'd carry on from the last, the yanks have seen the lot of the next series, and that was a fair while back. :/

Now where were we again? Didn't they all leave the ship excluding Crichton, and then something bad happened, or someone had been tricked or something... bloody memory. Aeryn was pregnant with his kid, and he'd let her sod off to fight someone/something, no?
Sun 22/09/02 at 10:49
Regular
"INSERT WITTY COMMEN"
ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH i find myself surrounded again by stupid people, posting topics that are compltely unrelated to gaming!!!!!!! Post it somewhere else!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHH *hides under table twitching*
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:04
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
farscape totally rules sci fi. stargate this afternoon :)
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:49
ElfMan wrote:
> ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH i find myself surrounded again by stupid people,
> posting topics that are compltely unrelated to gaming!!!!!!! Post it
> somewhere else!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHH *hides under table twitching*

Yes, because smart people would use a lowercase "i" to denote themselves, and use "i find myself surrounded again by stupid people" instead of "I again find myself surrounded by stupid people". They'd also remove next to all punctuation from their post, right?

Simp.

Semajal wrote:
> farscape totally rules sci fi.

Indeed... muppets were sadly lacking in Sci-Fi TV, until the birth of farscape. Long live Jim Henson's Creature Shop. ;)

> stargate this afternoon :)

That rocks too... Enterprise has been shifted to Sundays as well btw. I'm not normally a fan of anything that begins with the words "Star Trek", but I find this series strangely watchable. Must be due to the cast, and the setting.
Sun 22/09/02 at 12:58
Regular
"standupandchatpeopl"
ElfMan wrote:
> ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHH i find myself surrounded again by stupid people,
> posting topics that are compltely unrelated to gaming!!!!!!! Post it
> somewhere else!!!!! ARHHHHHHHHH *hides under table twitching*

totaly correct!

farscape,startreck,andromida,deep space nine it all the same,a load of borring rubish
Tue 24/09/02 at 00:04
Bump.

Being doing some reading to refresh my memory as to what happened at the end of series 3. What do I find, other than a load of websites screaming bloody murder, because FarScape has been cancelled. :(

Apparently this season just starting for us (series 4), is cut short of the usual 22-26 episode season, having only 13 episodes. Apparently there are 11 more "to come" (meaning to the US) in January, so the Beeb are showing us part of the series.

Season five was meant to tie up all the loose ends, and bring the series to an end, although the channel that made it (Sci-Fi) have decided to cancel production. Buggers eh?
Tue 24/09/02 at 00:35
Regular
Thought the first in the new series was poor all this imagining spoils the action a shame the series can be really good at its best, but really weird at its worst.
Tue 24/09/02 at 00:46
"High polygon count"
That's what makes Farscape so unique, and among the best sci-fi produced for TV.

It's not afraid to try new things, unlike Snore Trek with it's set-in-stone formula.

"Try pumping Element X through the deflector dish - that'll sort it 99% of the time!"

"Shock! Horror! It didn't work!"

"Oh well, just wait until approximately ten minutes to the hour, after the last advert break - everything will work out fine - you'll see!"

"Are you sure?"

"Well, it's worked in every previous episode, so there's no reason to think it won't this time. Unless we're in a two-parter, in which case we'll have to wait until this time next week - or tomorrow, if we're going out on Sky!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.