GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A breif sonic the hedgehog history....................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/09/02 at 16:25
Regular

Sonic the Hedgehog

The first Sonic game ever created! In this game, you play as Sonic and try to defeat Dr. Robotnik. Also you need to collect as many rings as possible while defeating badnik's. There are secret bonus levels where you can gather chaos emeralds as well. Definitely one of the best Sonic games, good for an original. Sonics first moves were run, jump and roll. The first appearances of ring, invincibility, fast shoes and extra life boxes.
--------------------------------

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

The sequel to the Sonic the Hedgehog, this game introduces new characters including Tails, robot Sonic and super sonic. There are much more levels than the original Sonic and you can do a two player versus mode and play two player in a one player mode. But as usual you have to defeat Dr. Robotik because he has more tricks up his sleeves. Also new bonus stages and you can play as just tails, just sonic or sonic with tails following you around.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Being the third game in the Sonic the Hedgehog trilogy, this game adds new moves such as a bubble bounce (with the bubble shield, also lets you breath underwater), a fire ball (with the fire shield, also lets you walk on lava etc), double electric jump (with the electric shield, also attracts rings to you), new character Knuckles, and new thrills. With 6 enormous zones and seven bonus stages, not to mention the two player versus where you can race against you friends as Sonic, Knuckles or Tails, this game will rock old-school Sonic gaming for years to come. Also for the first time in sonic history you can save your progress and also a bunch of new bonus levels.
---------------------------------
1994 Also

Sonic and Knuckles

The first time you get to control knuckles along with his new moves such as gliding and climbing. Also sonic comes along with all the power-ups from sonic 3. The game features two story lines sonics story, which is against knuckles and Dr. Robotnik and knuckles story, which is against a robot. Also sonic and knuckles cartridge makes the game compatable with sonic two and three making more adventures.

Sonic adventure

Buckle up and we're talking 5-point harness! Sonic The Hedgehog will propel your dreamcast into warp speed 3D adventure. Want rings? They've got rings. Want chaos emeralds? They've got those too. You want insane graphics, huge levels, puzzles, hidden mini-games, multiple playable characters and more? Oh yeah! They've got it all! New characters such as big the cat and more. New moves for sonic and the gang, its one huge step for sonic fans.
2000/2002

Sonic adventure 2/battle

Mistaken for a dark, villainous hedgehog and kidnapped by a military squad, Sonic must escape his captors and discover who is responsible for his troubles! With 6 playable characters, all new moves, and more than 30 stages, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle breaks new ground--allowing players to play to save the world or conquer it! New characters including shadow the hedgehog and more!! The most up to date sonic game yet!!

Sonic info.

Consoles Sonic has appeared on:

Sega Mega Drive
Sega Master System
Sega Game Gear
Sega Dreamcast
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Gameboy Advance.

Sonics Friends:

Tails
Amy
Big
Knuckles
Chao

Sonic Enemies:

Dr. Robotnic(Dr. Eggman)
Shadow
Rouge
Metal Sonic
Dark Chao

-----------------------------------

Feel free to write about what you think of sonic.

All sonic cheats welcome here.

Anything sonic welcome here.

PS I have OVER 10 Sonic games

However i have missed some out of my topic EG

Sonic 3-D
Sonic Pinball
Sonic Jam
and the Game Gear and Master System versions, Sorry
Thanks for reading :-) This must be my best topic yet!!
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:55
Regular
Marx wrote:
> Sonic was a classic game
>
> Sonic was also a boring game

?
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:51
Regular
"snuggly has a wee c"
Sonic was a classic game

Sonic was also a boring game
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:46
Regular
lol, I didn't say you had :)

It just reminded me of it that's all :)
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:43
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
I'll have you know i never read that ;-)
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:38
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Edgy wrote:
> Kinda reminds me of http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk
> /display_messages.php? threadid=49392&forumid=185
>
> :)
whats that??
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:32
Regular
Kinda reminds me of http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk /display_messages.php? threadid=49392&forumid=185

:)
Sat 21/09/02 at 16:25
Regular
"'Excellent....'"

Sonic the Hedgehog

The first Sonic game ever created! In this game, you play as Sonic and try to defeat Dr. Robotnik. Also you need to collect as many rings as possible while defeating badnik's. There are secret bonus levels where you can gather chaos emeralds as well. Definitely one of the best Sonic games, good for an original. Sonics first moves were run, jump and roll. The first appearances of ring, invincibility, fast shoes and extra life boxes.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

The sequel to the Sonic the Hedgehog, this game introduces new characters including Tails, robot Sonic and super sonic. There are much more levels than the original Sonic and you can do a two player versus mode and play two player in a one player mode. But as usual you have to defeat Dr. Robotik because he has more tricks up his sleeves. Also new bonus stages and you can play as just tails, just sonic or sonic with tails following you around.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3

Being the third game in the Sonic the Hedgehog trilogy, this game adds new moves such as a bubble bounce (with the bubble shield, also lets you breath underwater), a fire ball (with the fire shield, also lets you walk on lava etc), double electric jump (with the electric shield, also attracts rings to you), new character Knuckles, and new thrills. With 6 enormous zones and seven bonus stages, not to mention the two player versus where you can race against you friends as Sonic, Knuckles or Tails, this game will rock old-school Sonic gaming for years to come. Also for the first time in sonic history you can save your progress and also a bunch of new bonus levels.
1994 Also

Sonic and Knuckles

The first time you get to control knuckles along with his new moves such as gliding and climbing. Also sonic comes along with all the power-ups from sonic 3. The game features two story lines sonics story, which is against knuckles and Dr. Robotnik and knuckles story, which is against a robot. Also sonic and knuckles cartridge makes the game compatable with sonic two and three making more adventures.

Sonic adventure

Buckle up and we're talking 5-point harness! Sonic The Hedgehog will propel your dreamcast into warp speed 3D adventure. Want rings? They've got rings. Want chaos emeralds? They've got those too. You want insane graphics, huge levels, puzzles, hidden mini-games, multiple playable characters and more? Oh yeah! They've got it all! New characters such as big the cat and more. New moves for sonic and the gang, its one huge step for sonic fans.
2000/2002

Sonic adventure 2/battle

Mistaken for a dark, villainous hedgehog and kidnapped by a military squad, Sonic must escape his captors and discover who is responsible for his troubles! With 6 playable characters, all new moves, and more than 30 stages, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle breaks new ground--allowing players to play to save the world or conquer it! New characters including shadow the hedgehog and more!! The most up to date sonic game yet!!

Sonic info.

Consoles Sonic has appeared on:

Sega Mega Drive
Sega Master System
Sega Game Gear
Sega Dreamcast
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Gameboy Advance.

Sonics Friends:

Tails
Amy
Big
Knuckles
Chao

Sonic Enemies:

Dr. Robotnic(Dr. Eggman)
Shadow
Rouge
Metal Sonic
Dark Chao

Feel free to write about what you think of sonic.

All sonic cheats welcome here.

Anything sonic welcome here.

PS I have OVER 10 Sonic games

However i have missed some out of my topic EG

Sonic 3-D
Sonic Pinball
Sonic Jam
and the Game Gear and Master System versions, Sorry
Thanks for reading :-) This must be my best topic yet!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.