GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"TV Guide - What's on tonight"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/09/06 at 08:16
Regular
I've been wanting to do this thread for awhile now.

A thread to post reminders or just to let people know if there's anything worth watching tonight.
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:16
Regular
I've been wanting to do this thread for awhile now.

A thread to post reminders or just to let people know if there's anything worth watching tonight.
Thu 14/09/06 at 08:20
Regular
Thursday

Aswell as Extras on BBC2 tonight at 9pm, there's a new sketch show at 9:30pm called That Mitchell And Webb Look.

Movies umm, nothing special if you like Jennifer Aniston, there's a movie called The Good Girl on channel 4 at 10:35. IMDB has it at 6.7/10

"The plot revolves around a young married woman whose mundane life takes a turn for the worse when she strikes up a passionate and illicit affair with an oddball discount-store stock boy who thinks he's Holden Caulfield."
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:00
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'll just watch Deal or no Deal and then Eastenders although I think the Premier League snooker starts tonight so I might try and catch a bit of that as well.
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:12
Regular
God Eastenders. The way Honey is acting is totally lame. I love Billy. I hate Ruby.
Thu 14/09/06 at 10:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
They do go over the top trying to make her look dippy!
Thu 14/09/06 at 15:20
Regular
"cachoo"
Machie wrote:
> Movies umm, nothing special if you like Jennifer Aniston,
> there's a movie called The Good Girl on channel 4 at
> 10:35. IMDB has it at 6.7/10

I loved that movie. It has Donnie Darko [Jake Gyllenhaal] in it too. It's worth watching just for the soundtrack. Some Nick Drake and Cowboy Junkies..

Looks like I have a date with my TV tonight then!
Fri 15/09/06 at 13:38
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I'm out tonight so have to set the DVD player up before I go.

Deal or no Deal followed by Eastenders I thinks....
Sun 17/09/06 at 21:30
Regular
A new series of Spooks is on, and has been for a good half hour. I thought it lost it's way a bit in the second series and was superceded by the earlier episodes of Hustle. Hustle got worse towards the end, and the recreation of 'The Sting' in an episode was hardly stunningly original.
Sat 23/09/06 at 21:24
Regular
Okay I'm watching The Shining later, it stars Jack Nicholson and it's a great movie. I'm afraid I havent read the book yet, but I do enjoy the movie.

If you havent seen it before, I suggest asking everyone in the house to leave and turn off all the lights. It's the only way to enjoy a movie like this.
Sat 23/09/06 at 23:02
Regular
Can't i'm too young :p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.