GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brothers and Sisters"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 26/11/00 at 14:07
Regular
I want to know how many of you gamers have brothers and sisters, or maybe you have a parent which falls under this catagory that I am going to talk about:

My sister has this annoying habit of not being able to ask me if she can play on my beutiful console, so when ever I go out for a couple of hours I come home to see that shes mucking around on my games, the usual case is that she has loaded my files up and is ruining my scores!
Does anyone else have this problem?
I mean, my sister is alright and although she gets scared when trying to fight a big boss as she always gets killed and hates having to start over and over again.
My mum and dad are totally against consoles and games that I have on my PC, but never play them, the closest they came was Tetris on the Gameboy. I know that some of your parents like to play games, tell me if you get annoyed about it, or if you like to play against them.
Sun 26/11/00 at 16:48
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
10. Because she would only play to ruin my life, she does not like games much
Sun 26/11/00 at 16:45
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I could talk about girls and games again, but it's been done and I want to start a new topic.
how old is your sister? why don't you force her into playing it more, then she can get better and become competition for you. thats what my mate did, his sister eventually began to beat him at some games, saying that, my sister beat me at Extreme G the other day, only because i gave her the best bike and weapons, no excuse really.
Sun 26/11/00 at 16:40
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
She would if she could (my sister), but I don't let her
Sun 26/11/00 at 16:38
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
so no one had to kill anyone over it? shame.
i'm not selfish, i just read through my letter and it sounds really selfish. I do play against her, she just mucks around and has no idea what shes doing. plus shes 19 years old and can't drive a car! thought I had to put that in, most of your bros?sis' are a bit younger than that. <---- just a guess.
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
My brother always wants on when I am getting right into a game!
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:36
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yeah, I have the same problem. My brother's all right, but my 5 year old sister mucks up my games. I end up calling her many a name!!!
Sun 26/11/00 at 14:07
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I want to know how many of you gamers have brothers and sisters, or maybe you have a parent which falls under this catagory that I am going to talk about:

My sister has this annoying habit of not being able to ask me if she can play on my beutiful console, so when ever I go out for a couple of hours I come home to see that shes mucking around on my games, the usual case is that she has loaded my files up and is ruining my scores!
Does anyone else have this problem?
I mean, my sister is alright and although she gets scared when trying to fight a big boss as she always gets killed and hates having to start over and over again.
My mum and dad are totally against consoles and games that I have on my PC, but never play them, the closest they came was Tetris on the Gameboy. I know that some of your parents like to play games, tell me if you get annoyed about it, or if you like to play against them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.