GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Does anyone here have component leads for their ps2?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/09/02 at 15:18
Regular
I cant find them anywhere, and I would like to know whether all games work with it, and whether or not you get the green screen on dvd playback.

All help will be greatly appreciated.
Fri 20/09/02 at 17:44
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Thanks for the info, the cables look great, but for £40 what less would you expect. Im hoping to get a TV with Component inputs (Toshiba 28ZD26) at christmas, and if I do get it I may see if I can get a cable imported.
Fri 20/09/02 at 17:21
"High polygon count"
Component leads? Never seen them - I'm not sure you can buy them here - only composite (those which came with your PS2) and RGB, as most TVs in the UK don't have component inputs.

You could look at http://www.monstercable.com/monstergame/ps2/

The do a high-quality component set, but I don't think they supply the UK directly - you could always mail them to ask if there's a UK importer.

As for DVD green-screen, I'm not sure. I would think you'll still have it, as it uses separate red, green and blue (RGB) signals - which is exactly what you get via RGB SCART, it's just that the connection plug is different.
Fri 20/09/02 at 15:18
"MMMMM, Chicken"
I cant find them anywhere, and I would like to know whether all games work with it, and whether or not you get the green screen on dvd playback.

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.