GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR and X-Box a match made in heaven"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 22:19
Regular
In a press conference today held in a secret location in London SR staff regulars and Bill Gates signed a contract legally binding the two companies!! This means big changes for SR and X-box. SR is now the number one supplier of all X-box products from controllers to games. I managed to get a small word in with one of the people involved in the signing of this deal after a few bribes and Mystique offering something I can't mention due to younger readers.

"Hello, Are you Darkus? One of the SR staff members chosen for this monumental event?"
"Yes I am and I am glad to say that there has been a lot of excitement around this event for example X-Box are funding a set of trading cards featuring all the members of special reserve from the top posters list last week! Starting with people like ReDdy and Kr and moving down the list. There will also be a separate set called SR's unmentionables containing banned members such as Ashley and Res for only £5.50 a set!!"
"Incredible! What a great way to marks such an important event however the price is a wee bit steep don’t you think?"
"Well Bill Gates say's that he finds the price to be fairly cheap considering the cost of making them but then again he does live in a new mansion every night."
"Yes I heard that he was the inspiration for Luigi's Mansion is there any comment on that?"
"I'm sorry I must be going but I can safely say that I'm open to any more bribes if the situation arises."
"No Darkus please can you just"
"This interviews over!"
"No wait!!"
**Loud thud**

That was as much information as we managed to obtain after we found the camera although sadly our reporter "DW" hasn't been found yet but Bill Gates is the number one subject. A full enquiry is being held but many of the witnesses being called upon seem to suddenly have a change of heart and run out the door singing "I'm in the money" repeatedly.

To conclude this report for the monthly edition of "X-Box take overs" the people of SR welcome their new boss and hold him in the highest regard or at least they will when the SWAT team arrive with tear gas to eliminate the protestors. Thank you for reading this article and I hope it has been insightful and serves as a good reminder that Bill Gates is far richer than anyone else in the world and can buy and sell you a thousand times over.
Sat 21/09/02 at 15:17
No...SR taking over Microsoft.
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I am at christmas :D
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:48
Regular
Parr wrote:
> Just like Bill to bribe his way out of things. Like he bought Rare
> remember, now Nintendo will lose all of these games due to Bill's $$'s

If your such a Rare fan, go out and buy an xbox.

Thats Logical.
Fri 20/09/02 at 18:42
"For the horde!!!!"
hhmm yeah right
Fri 20/09/02 at 17:09
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, just imagine Microsoft took over SR.

:-D
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:42
Regular
*Sees name DW*

YAY

*Hugs Cubist*

Ahem

*Runs* (heh, nearly put rubs then :cD)
Fri 20/09/02 at 16:39
Regular
"^_^"
Just like Bill to bribe his way out of things. Like he bought Rare remember, now Nintendo will lose all of these games due to Bill's $$'s
Thu 19/09/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
In a press conference today held in a secret location in London SR staff regulars and Bill Gates signed a contract legally binding the two companies!! This means big changes for SR and X-box. SR is now the number one supplier of all X-box products from controllers to games. I managed to get a small word in with one of the people involved in the signing of this deal after a few bribes and Mystique offering something I can't mention due to younger readers.

"Hello, Are you Darkus? One of the SR staff members chosen for this monumental event?"
"Yes I am and I am glad to say that there has been a lot of excitement around this event for example X-Box are funding a set of trading cards featuring all the members of special reserve from the top posters list last week! Starting with people like ReDdy and Kr and moving down the list. There will also be a separate set called SR's unmentionables containing banned members such as Ashley and Res for only £5.50 a set!!"
"Incredible! What a great way to marks such an important event however the price is a wee bit steep don’t you think?"
"Well Bill Gates say's that he finds the price to be fairly cheap considering the cost of making them but then again he does live in a new mansion every night."
"Yes I heard that he was the inspiration for Luigi's Mansion is there any comment on that?"
"I'm sorry I must be going but I can safely say that I'm open to any more bribes if the situation arises."
"No Darkus please can you just"
"This interviews over!"
"No wait!!"
**Loud thud**

That was as much information as we managed to obtain after we found the camera although sadly our reporter "DW" hasn't been found yet but Bill Gates is the number one subject. A full enquiry is being held but many of the witnesses being called upon seem to suddenly have a change of heart and run out the door singing "I'm in the money" repeatedly.

To conclude this report for the monthly edition of "X-Box take overs" the people of SR welcome their new boss and hold him in the highest regard or at least they will when the SWAT team arrive with tear gas to eliminate the protestors. Thank you for reading this article and I hope it has been insightful and serves as a good reminder that Bill Gates is far richer than anyone else in the world and can buy and sell you a thousand times over.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.