GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Idiot fan-boys..."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 15:14
Regular
Just wondering, do you get many in here? Or do they just hang around in FOG chat, and annoy everyone there?

Just wondering...
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:14
"Darkness, always"
Just wondering, do you get many in here? Or do they just hang around in FOG chat, and annoy everyone there?

Just wondering...
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:31
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Theres a few that come in here from time to time, plus then the other idiots from the other console followers who come up with the usual crap.

But other than that, i think they stick to FOG.
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:39
Regular
This forum is pretty much dead compared to what it was like this time last year.
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:52
"High polygon count"
We're all too busy playing our large range of excellent games! ;-)
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:13
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Ever since the release of the GC and x-box, I think the spate of fanboys who used to come in here has died down a bit. Now it's just x-box and GC gamers who seem to be targetted by these narrow minded people. Good news for this forum, but bad news for the ninty and microsoft one.
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:16
Regular
"bound 2 happen"
we get shed loads in the x box forum (mainly annoying nintys) but na aint seen many in here at all, mainly FOG and the X Box forum and 9 time outta 10 there ninty's.
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Only the one at the moment Mr R and as you can see he's just posted. Oh well he will soon be banned again no doubt.
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
and by magic...

he dissapears.

(again)
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:31
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Ah - correct that then - he's gone so again so no there arn't any at the mo ;-)
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:51
Regular
Or†ega wrote:
> This forum is pretty much dead compared to what it was like this time
> last year.

I actually ment that in a good way, becasue this forum *used* to be full of tw@ts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.