GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vice City fans, the radio works!!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/09/02 at 15:07
Regular
Go to the official site , they have the radio up and running, just listen to the classic 80's songs. Loads of channels to tune to.

"I, I just died in your arms tonight" who is that? anyone?

too late, Cutting Crew

"Wave 103, where the boys wear more make up than the girls" followed by Blondie Atomic. Classic!

This game is gonna be the best ever.

Just nick a flash car and drive the streets listining to the radio.
Thu 19/09/02 at 19:18
Regular
Oh man, I can't wait till this game is released. As I've said before (and I'll say it again) its released on my birthday!!!!!

And because I'm a huge fan of the whole series and have all the games, this is like the best birthday present ever, well, just above my guitar.
Thu 19/09/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Max Power"
i cant wait till this game comes out its going to be wicked. why cant it be realeased as soon as evrythings finished. if you go on to an american site and order it from there you can acctually have it before its acctually released. this game is gonna provide me with millions of fun. the jetskis the helicopters the chainsaws the new veircals the improved everything.
Thu 19/09/02 at 18:16
Regular
*from play
Thu 19/09/02 at 18:15
Regular
you should be able to order them play if they are only released in the US.
Thu 19/09/02 at 18:05
"High polygon count"
The website refers to the albums as being released "in the US". It bloody better be released here!
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
I presume most people here know that SONY are releaseing 9 CD's with all the music from GTA3:Vice City on.

I guess one CD for each radio station.

You can put the CD in your car and pretend to be the hero.

Only leave it there eh? Don't start messing around with chainsaws people.
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:53
Regular
Oh yes, just downloaded the 22MB trailer. Cant bloody wait!

The music does indeed rule.
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:40
Regular
"Fangxforthemammarie"
A case of bud, a darkened room in my house, a PS2 with soundstation 2 and GTA Vice City

Priceless

My wife not moaning about a ten hour playing binge on my day off

Beyond priceless
Thu 19/09/02 at 16:33
"High polygon count"
I'm going to love this game!

Most of my teen years were in the 80s, and I have nothing but good memories - I have a stack of 80s compilation CDs. That Cutting Crew track was one of my faves.

I think Rockstar will have a smash with this game. I know GTA3 was big, but this will be bigger. There's a large number of people around my age with PS2s, and this game is sure to appeal to them all.

I can't wait!
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:07
Regular
"as tha nowt moist?"
Go to the official site , they have the radio up and running, just listen to the classic 80's songs. Loads of channels to tune to.

"I, I just died in your arms tonight" who is that? anyone?

too late, Cutting Crew

"Wave 103, where the boys wear more make up than the girls" followed by Blondie Atomic. Classic!

This game is gonna be the best ever.

Just nick a flash car and drive the streets listining to the radio.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.