GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Phantasy Star fans welcome..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 21:23
Regular
I'm very new to the world of Phantasy Star, well I just seen a preview for PSO 1+2 on IGN and thought it was very cool and interesting. I know that they are remaking all the original Sega classics on to the GBA and I am defintely going to get those since they are full on RPG's (Which I like). I'm still unsure about the story lines though, can some one fill me in?
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:16
Regular
"A man with a stick"
anyone know the release date for the PC version of Phantasy Star? I've only checked a few sites, and all I keep getting is TBA.
Thu 19/09/02 at 17:08
"For the horde!!!!"
The Devious Dragon wrote:
> No way! Unless Sega has joined the Dark side of the force.

well Sega have already released games like Ferrari F355 Challenge, Crazy Taxi and Headhunter on the PS2 so i don't see why any other Sega games won't appear on the PS2.
Thu 19/09/02 at 15:38
"The Will of D."
No way! Unless Sega has joined the Dark side of the force.
Thu 19/09/02 at 13:25
"For the horde!!!!"
will Phantasy Star online be on the PS2?
Wed 18/09/02 at 22:22
Regular
"You can't catch me!"
The Devious Dragon wrote:
> I'm very new to the world of Phantasy Star, well I just seen a preview
> for PSO 1+2 on IGN and thought it was very cool and interesting. I
> know that they are remaking all the original Sega classics on to the
> GBA and I am defintely going to get those since they are full on RPG's
> (Which I like). I'm still unsure about the story lines though, can
> some one fill me in?

well, on PSO1, on the dreamcast (it may be different for GBA - i dunno), a big ship called "pioneer 1" is sent to investigate this planet place. But it crashed or sumthing with loads of people on board. Then, you as either a ranger, a hunter, or a force, have to go up onto the planet in "pioneer 2" and investigate. The leader of pioneer 2's daughter, "red ring rico" dissapeared, and one of your missions is to try and find what happened to her. But there are lots of mysteries....
Wed 18/09/02 at 21:23
"The Will of D."
I'm very new to the world of Phantasy Star, well I just seen a preview for PSO 1+2 on IGN and thought it was very cool and interesting. I know that they are remaking all the original Sega classics on to the GBA and I am defintely going to get those since they are full on RPG's (Which I like). I'm still unsure about the story lines though, can some one fill me in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.