GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The most underrated game ever."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fur Fighters'.
Thu 03/11/05 at 10:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge.

I completed it again last night, and I have to say - it's my favourite game of all time. The level designs, the puzzles, the characters... It's simply amazing.

There are flaws, and most people are too shallow to overlook them and find the fantastic game inside. The music is perfectly atmosphered for each level/character, and the range of weapons adds senseless violence to the clever and fiendish puzzles (which is always fun).

Fur Fighters, I salute you!
Thu 03/11/05 at 11:10
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Because of it's reputation, (which isn't actually anything) it's graces the bargain bins a lot these days. Which, although unrecognised, means it's cheap to buy.

One thing I really like about this game (I'm not a complete fanboy, honest) are the boss fights. From fighting a huge metallic dragon with scorching fiery breath to the finale, it's always a treat to see how they do it.

Plus, it's got the same feature as a lot of character-switching games: you generally get attached to a particular character, and will refuse to enter a new world without them. In my case, it was Tweek, the dragon, because he could glide and breath fire. The final boss fight givves you so much freedom- you get to pick any character for it, unlike the other boss fights, and although you know you should pick the fastest character, if your fav isn't the fastest character, then you'll pick them anyway.

Just like in Killer 7.
Thu 03/11/05 at 10:58
Regular
I have to admit, I did enjoy this game and still have a copy. I have not played it in a while but I think I might give it another go.
Thu 03/11/05 at 10:49
Regular
"You have a choice"
Maybe I'll borrow it from ya some time...
Thu 03/11/05 at 10:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge.

I completed it again last night, and I have to say - it's my favourite game of all time. The level designs, the puzzles, the characters... It's simply amazing.

There are flaws, and most people are too shallow to overlook them and find the fantastic game inside. The music is perfectly atmosphered for each level/character, and the range of weapons adds senseless violence to the clever and fiendish puzzles (which is always fun).

Fur Fighters, I salute you!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.