GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hotmail adresses....erm...anyone?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 17:47
Regular
I don't know whether this has been done before and many people won't leave there's on account of not knowing me but can people leave there's so I can add them to my contacts I'm
[email protected]
It's just I get bored......
alot.....
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:47
Regular
"-_-"
I don't know whether this has been done before and many people won't leave there's on account of not knowing me but can people leave there's so I can add them to my contacts I'm
[email protected]
It's just I get bored......
alot.....
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:54
"The Will of D."
I'll give you my NTL address... [email protected]
Then we can chat, what type of games do you like, you can see what I like (Check my tagline).
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"^_^"
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:57
Regular
"-_-"
thanks everyone er... (you two)
I like same as you and I like footie games for multiplayer
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:58
Regular
"-_-"
I added you parr but you don't seem to be logged in....
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:00
"The Will of D."
Well I know that my Hotmail account is no more because I haven't used it in more than 30 days.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:02
Regular
"-_-"
just go on it and you can renew it
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:04
"The Will of D."
I don't use it though nothing but junk mail and no normal mail (but all the junk mail would have stopped since I changed some things around a while ago).
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:12
Regular
"-_-"
yeah but you can chat to ME! what else could you want? (apart from talking to other people)....
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:15
"The Will of D."
It's easier for you and me to use my normal address, it's quicker for me to get it as well, and for me to answer.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.