GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hey!! Can you remember........................."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 17:22
Regular
Your first ever console and first ever video game.

My first console was the sega mega drive and my first game was sonic the hedgehog.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:22
Regular
"'Excellent....'"
Your first ever console and first ever video game.

My first console was the sega mega drive and my first game was sonic the hedgehog.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
Amiga 600 with Lemmings! :D

First proper console was the SNES with Super mario allstars and Street fighter 2 turbo =) I used to go round my cousins house everyday to play on his SNES, so was dead chuffed when i got my own one for christmas :)
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:26
Regular
sedgie wrote:
> Your first ever console and first ever video game.
>
> My first console was the sega mega drive and my first game was sonic
> the hedgehog.

Same here i used to play that game everyday cos it ruled.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:41
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
My first console was the Atari,

My first game was Donkey Kong.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:43
"The Will of D."
Can't remeber that far back sorry... All I can remember having myself was a GB Pocket with Mario Land 1+2.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:57
My first ever games computer was the Sinclair Spectrum around 15/16 years ago, there were around 3/4 games I got with it, I can't remember them all, I can remember 'Daily Thomson's Supertest,' 'Mailman,' and 'Nomad.' I don't know which of these I played first, maybe Supertest. But they were all great games I thought. I was in such an awe with games at that time.

Even before this I remember playing my friends Commodore 64, games such as Dragon Scull, Barbarian, yi ar kung fu. hmmm those were the days.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:05
Regular
"bearded n dangerous"
Mine was a Nintendo Game'N'Watch, and I believe it was Chef.

I'll get me zimmer frame.
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
My first ever computer was an Amstrad CPC 464 about 14 years ago - The first game I had for it was Harrier Attack
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
My first console was a Sega master system when they were the must have console sigh... I got a game and watch around the same time I think. It is the one with mario and luigi and the're passing milk cartoons between each other (sad!!) Ohwell theres my pointless life story :D

P.s. My master system came with Sonic built in but I bought Sonic 2 with it :D
Wed 18/09/02 at 18:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ah the good old days . . .

My first game, I can't remember, but I know it was on a Comodore 64.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.