GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RGB.. and scart leads?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 14:40
Regular
Ive heard it is better on RGB because it uses 60hz but ive used plenty of games on 60hz using the scart lead? Whats the point?
Wed 18/09/02 at 14:40
Regular
Ive heard it is better on RGB because it uses 60hz but ive used plenty of games on 60hz using the scart lead? Whats the point?
Wed 18/09/02 at 15:44
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Clearer more crisp colours. If you think thats worth £20 then go for it.
Wed 18/09/02 at 17:08
Regular
im glad someone asked as im not too sure.

I had a lead for the PS1 and to be honest i didnt notice any diffrence unless i looked hard.

I found a bit of diffrence using the lead from the GC on the N64, but nothing to make me spend money for better.

Unless RGB makes a big diffrence i wont bother, as for 60Hz will it make that much diffrence.
Wed 18/09/02 at 19:13
Regular
dunno but 60hz works fine on the scart lead supplied...... i can get one off ebay for cheap and see o.O
Wed 18/09/02 at 19:39
You can technically use 60Hz mode with any cable, but the cable supplied with the gamecube causes a wierd buzzing that gives me a headache.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:29
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Well I tell u what, when youre playing resident evil in 60hrtz mode, its a hell of a lot better. The speed in which they run is noticably different and the reaction times between the screen and the control pad. The graphics are also slightly improved. Also if you are playing Tekken 4 then the 60hrtz option is a must, if not the characters are mega slow and it plays very crap!!! I must say buying the equipment to enable the 60hrtz option is a bit expensive. I bought my RBG cable for £25!!!
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:32
Regular
WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:35
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Ahmad wrote:
> WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT

Geees. Scroll down and read what their talking about and stop writing in capitals. They are writing about the RGB lead that improves graphics and the speed of a game.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:36
Ahmed are you a retard?
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:38
Regular
"She's a dog!"
LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.