GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goaty..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/09/02 at 02:58
Regular
http://ianparker.info/

I suggest you take on this guy and his ego (he's named the band after himself) and get your band's name back.

I saw them on Showcase TV, which rivals David Dickinson for surreal TV moments. It's mostly made up of dad-rock bands, those being later-middle-aged men who still want to be rock stars, oh and there are some really really bad hair metal bands.

The best so far were these two 40+ year old guys from Birmingham who had some terrible song about getting girls back to their "crib", and one of them was dressed up in a shell suit trying to look hip and cool, but then he "rapped" (terribly) in a Jamaican accent and started doing comical hand gestures at the camera, while his buddy strummed away on his acoustic guitar. Thing was he was a white guy with a broad brummy accent when he spoke normally, and there he was rapping Shaggy style, or lack of.

So, that's why you need to defend your name, because Senor Parker is moving into a dad rock zone and in so doing is defaming your band's good name :-)
Wed 18/09/02 at 02:58
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
http://ianparker.info/

I suggest you take on this guy and his ego (he's named the band after himself) and get your band's name back.

I saw them on Showcase TV, which rivals David Dickinson for surreal TV moments. It's mostly made up of dad-rock bands, those being later-middle-aged men who still want to be rock stars, oh and there are some really really bad hair metal bands.

The best so far were these two 40+ year old guys from Birmingham who had some terrible song about getting girls back to their "crib", and one of them was dressed up in a shell suit trying to look hip and cool, but then he "rapped" (terribly) in a Jamaican accent and started doing comical hand gestures at the camera, while his buddy strummed away on his acoustic guitar. Thing was he was a white guy with a broad brummy accent when he spoke normally, and there he was rapping Shaggy style, or lack of.

So, that's why you need to defend your name, because Senor Parker is moving into a dad rock zone and in so doing is defaming your band's good name :-)
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:46
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
LOL that program bites serious digital bandwidth!

i hate showcase it is so cack most of the time, i gave up watching after errr 1 maybe 2 mins viewing. i decided that changing channel or going to bed a better option.

oh and you have to check the showcase web site it looks so crap.
Wed 18/09/02 at 09:58
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Cheers mr_happy
Wed 18/09/02 at 11:15
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
Goatboy wrote:
> Cheers mr_happy

Think you'll find he spells it Mr.Happy :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.