GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SR Ebay"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
In the SR mag they talk of a used section, why is this not on GAD as i would like to see it, but that is not the point of the topic.

I think(sort of) that we should trade on here, fair enough people do but i mean more people, but the only problem with this is that i know of a situation where people have lied and sent a game with no box!

This could be sorted as one it is your fault but people coud contact over e-mail and send pics, i think this would be pretty good if it was added on site, not so much bidding but trading as many people have games i want etc.

What do you all think?
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"$hit happens"
In the SR mag they talk of a used section, why is this not on GAD as i would like to see it, but that is not the point of the topic.

I think(sort of) that we should trade on here, fair enough people do but i mean more people, but the only problem with this is that i know of a situation where people have lied and sent a game with no box!

This could be sorted as one it is your fault but people coud contact over e-mail and send pics, i think this would be pretty good if it was added on site, not so much bidding but trading as many people have games i want etc.

What do you all think?
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:01
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
It'd be open to massive abuse if SR were to set it up, also there'd be no point in letting people auction games off on here as Ebay is too well established.

~~Belldandy~~
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:03
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Insurance
Sorting it out
Arguements
Fraud

Lots of sutff...
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:07
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
It'll *never* happen.
Tue 17/09/02 at 22:15
Regular
"$hit happens"
I never said it would happen i just believed it would be a good idea, as ebay does not have every game that most people want, they have a lot but not all of them.

A lot could go wrong which is why it won't happen i just thought it would be good.
sir auron

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.