GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Priorities"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 19:14
Regular
We all have them, but what are yours.
Mine would prob have to be. not including food and sleep
(top 5)
1.Girlfriend and mates
2.Football
3.Games
4.Money
5.Movies and T.V.

They are all important to me and it is kind of hard to think of the order really, but that is the order i came up with

My Girlfriend and mats are very important as i play games, football and watch movies with mates and they make me laugh(i laugh at them, most the time) and i have somany funny memories, even tough my "new" friends have only been my friends for a few years, i'll never forget some of the stuff, hey kerrang! The good old T.V. dropping
LMFAO
sorry it still makes me chuckle inside thinking bout it.
With my girlfriend i also have good memories and watch loads of movies, i can talk to her freely now and basically she is one of my mates as we all talk to each other and see each other.

The mainsport in my life, it is what keeps me from being fat, what keeps me healthy(ish) and i have a laugh as i play with my friends, i don't go play for a fancie team but play becase i enjoy it as we all do and the fatc we are friends makes it better, we cuold be in a better team(most of us) but choose to stay with out team, we went to the A division and it is a tough but stillf fun, without football my weekends would not be complete and i hate when the season ends as i am a loyal fan of I.T.F.C and love the atmosphere and being there all the time.

Games, some of you may have this higher, but then some of you have either no friends, bad friends or no life. I could go without games but it would be hard now i amused to them, they are a source of entertainment and when i come home i play games to relax and for enjoyment. they are my book rpelacemnt(RPGs) people read books for the stories and i play RPGs for them, again i play with ll my mates and girlfriend, nothing bettre than beating Craig at agent under fire on the GC!

In this day and age we all need it, some of us have it, others don't, those that do want more, tose that don't want some. Without my money i have no good clothes, no games, no consoles and i can't go out with people and havea good time, buy stuff for myslef anf spend it on presents and other things. Very important as without i have nothing, nearly.

I love movies and think thye rule over books, all the book worms say books are better, why read when it is there for you! I watch them most nights, see al the newest ones with friends, family, girlfriend and again it is a source of entertainment, some i watch over and over, others are just for one time viewing that i enjoy but never see again.

We all have priorities and i reckon most will be simalir to mine, but some will be very different.
What are your priorities, if you have none then your not really paying attention!
Sir Auron
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:14
Regular
"$hit happens"
We all have them, but what are yours.
Mine would prob have to be. not including food and sleep
(top 5)
1.Girlfriend and mates
2.Football
3.Games
4.Money
5.Movies and T.V.

They are all important to me and it is kind of hard to think of the order really, but that is the order i came up with

My Girlfriend and mats are very important as i play games, football and watch movies with mates and they make me laugh(i laugh at them, most the time) and i have somany funny memories, even tough my "new" friends have only been my friends for a few years, i'll never forget some of the stuff, hey kerrang! The good old T.V. dropping
LMFAO
sorry it still makes me chuckle inside thinking bout it.
With my girlfriend i also have good memories and watch loads of movies, i can talk to her freely now and basically she is one of my mates as we all talk to each other and see each other.

The mainsport in my life, it is what keeps me from being fat, what keeps me healthy(ish) and i have a laugh as i play with my friends, i don't go play for a fancie team but play becase i enjoy it as we all do and the fatc we are friends makes it better, we cuold be in a better team(most of us) but choose to stay with out team, we went to the A division and it is a tough but stillf fun, without football my weekends would not be complete and i hate when the season ends as i am a loyal fan of I.T.F.C and love the atmosphere and being there all the time.

Games, some of you may have this higher, but then some of you have either no friends, bad friends or no life. I could go without games but it would be hard now i amused to them, they are a source of entertainment and when i come home i play games to relax and for enjoyment. they are my book rpelacemnt(RPGs) people read books for the stories and i play RPGs for them, again i play with ll my mates and girlfriend, nothing bettre than beating Craig at agent under fire on the GC!

In this day and age we all need it, some of us have it, others don't, those that do want more, tose that don't want some. Without my money i have no good clothes, no games, no consoles and i can't go out with people and havea good time, buy stuff for myslef anf spend it on presents and other things. Very important as without i have nothing, nearly.

I love movies and think thye rule over books, all the book worms say books are better, why read when it is there for you! I watch them most nights, see al the newest ones with friends, family, girlfriend and again it is a source of entertainment, some i watch over and over, others are just for one time viewing that i enjoy but never see again.

We all have priorities and i reckon most will be simalir to mine, but some will be very different.
What are your priorities, if you have none then your not really paying attention!
Sir Auron
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:23
Regular
"In and out :)"
yes i couldnt agree more that your mates are more important as most of yor time is spent with them( unless you are a loner haha). Heres my priorties
1: Friends
2: Football
3: Family
4: games
5: TV
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:24
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
DREW!!!!!! Can you either check your hotmail inbox or go on MSN please. This is URGENT!
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:25
Regular
mine is:

1) Friends
2) Family
3) Football
4) Games
5) T.V.
Tue 17/09/02 at 20:34
........... .
........... .
........... .

This is hard. Seriuosly.

UW.
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:44
Regular
"$hit happens"
I forgot my family(well left out as they are number 1, with friends and that)
Hey drew, just go on msn to shut him up!
plz
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:50
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
1.friends
2.annoying people at publix,movies, or mall
3.my dreams and expectations
4.games
5.winning!!!!
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:51
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I left out my family and other stuff for my own reasons.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:20
"i gotshot in chicag"
mine is
1 getting outta the gehtto
2 looking forward to mi next ak47 fight
3 ballet
4 being a gangster rappa

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.