GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got DBZ: Legacy of Goku!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
I ordered this from ebay and i got it after waiting around 10 days, finally it was there. Opened it and thought wow, put it staright in and played it, died in a bit as i didnt know the buttons, it is a rel good game, if you like RPG's or DBZ then get it, out here in Nov i think.

You can punch(A) or use ki attacks (B hold)
speak to all your friends and start off against raditz, well actually you have to get dirty mags for master roshi, heh.

It is good and i can see me spending a lot of time on this!

Sir Auron
Tue 17/09/02 at 19:00
Regular
"$hit happens"
I agree, it gets annoying but it makes it harder, i suppose, i am not very far as i just got it, lol
like at the woods, played it and came on here, i have not even killed raditz i am level 5 i think
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:49
Regular
"Balls"
i wanted to go to all the way to the buu saga as it would of made it alot longer, and the console virsons sould be longer, i have no idea when there coming out though. i whish you could fly better than they have done it on gba. it is poor idea to fly using some weird stones they should of drained you ki power slowly.
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
"$hit happens"
Ok, well i think i will go through it many times as i like the cartoon, they should have gone all the way to the Buu Saga!

But the console ones will be better, when are they released?
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Balls"
it is a good game but it will not take you to long to compleate it, i did it in 9 hours and i was lv25 (max) it is fun but a bit short and easy, and i got it in june from the states(i was on holiday)so i thought i would buy it.
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:21
Regular
"$hit happens"
I ordered this from ebay and i got it after waiting around 10 days, finally it was there. Opened it and thought wow, put it staright in and played it, died in a bit as i didnt know the buttons, it is a rel good game, if you like RPG's or DBZ then get it, out here in Nov i think.

You can punch(A) or use ki attacks (B hold)
speak to all your friends and start off against raditz, well actually you have to get dirty mags for master roshi, heh.

It is good and i can see me spending a lot of time on this!

Sir Auron

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.