GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FoG and VR"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 25/11/00 at 15:43
Regular
Future of Gaming:
We all dream about playing games in virtual reality and moving the character around by your own movements. With the way technology is advancing you could easily say in less than 10 years people will be buying virtual reality headsets like they were consoles. Imagine playing ISS as one of the players wearing the headset. You will get the best control and you could score some brilliant goals. Or Imagine you are playing a detective game and you can interact with virtual characters to find out the clues. Even better will be shoot’ em ups where you and even your mate can combines your skill and play cooperative diving behind crates, firing guns and using stealth. You would think you were in the army or something. All together the Future of Gaming is looking to be one of the most incredible things ever. The only thing is that this won’t happen for sometime so until then I will play perfect Dark!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:43
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Future of Gaming:
We all dream about playing games in virtual reality and moving the character around by your own movements. With the way technology is advancing you could easily say in less than 10 years people will be buying virtual reality headsets like they were consoles. Imagine playing ISS as one of the players wearing the headset. You will get the best control and you could score some brilliant goals. Or Imagine you are playing a detective game and you can interact with virtual characters to find out the clues. Even better will be shoot’ em ups where you and even your mate can combines your skill and play cooperative diving behind crates, firing guns and using stealth. You would think you were in the army or something. All together the Future of Gaming is looking to be one of the most incredible things ever. The only thing is that this won’t happen for sometime so until then I will play perfect Dark!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:44
Regular
Stop it darkness, you've obviously copied it off somewhere, if you did this a minute ago!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:45
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
can you write something alittle bit more original? this has been done about 50 times before! wheres Ant today? is he grounded from the PC aswell? ha ha ha :)
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:45
Regular
One more, and I'll say.
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:46
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I'm popping to the Top. Its not meant to be original!!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:49
Regular
I've seen this before, someone else wrote the exact same thing.....
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I wrote about this ages ago but better and won gameaday with it so there!
Sat 25/11/00 at 15:53
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
not supposed to be original! really?!
Sat 25/11/00 at 16:36
Who wants a VR headset, there were all sorts of problems with people using them...and the technology hasnt improved that much. What you need is lasers projecting an image onto both retinas to get a truely immersive perspective, but that technology is way away.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.