GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
""xXx" (New Vin Deisel movie)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/09/02 at 13:55
Regular
Saw this movie on holiday. I thought it was brilliant. I believe it is out in England next month.

The film itself could be described as a James Bond film with a huge injection of adrenaline and testosterone. Vin Deisel is also brilliant. (possibly even better than he was in the 'Fast and the Furious')

Just thought i'd let you all know!

------------- ------------- -------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------

Signs is also good.
Wed 18/09/02 at 11:30
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
meh
Wed 18/09/02 at 11:09
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Just looks like a bog standard Action movie to me, looks alright, but I'm not sure if I'll bother.
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:35
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Looks rubbish. Tastes rubbish.

Might see it.
Tue 17/09/02 at 20:50
Regular
doublezero wrote:
> Saw this movie on holiday. I thought it was brilliant.

--

This is a lie.

>
> Signs is also good.

--

Also a lie. Shame on you.
Tue 17/09/02 at 18:28
Regular
i only noticed when i saw it the other day that vin diesel was in saving private ryan. I didn't really know him before pitch black then fast and the furious.

XXX looks good anyway.

Oh and if the truth be known fast and the furious was pretty crap. It might have looked cool but the storyline was pretty lame
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
XXX is a pretty good film, full of action packed scenes. Lots of witty one liners from Vin.
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
"RIP Resurrection"
doublezero wrote:
> Saw this movie on holiday. I thought it was brilliant. I believe it is
> out in England next month.
>
> The film itself could be described as a James Bond film with a huge
> injection of adrenaline and testosterone. Vin Deisel is also
> brilliant. (possibly even better than he was in the 'Fast and the
> Furious')
>
> Just thought i'd let you all know!
>
> ------------- ------------- -------------- ------------- -------------
> ------------- ------------- ------------
>
> Signs is also good.

thanx for that oh and i quoted the post on purpose cause i'm a muppet.
Tue 17/09/02 at 13:55
Regular
"cant think of one.."
Saw this movie on holiday. I thought it was brilliant. I believe it is out in England next month.

The film itself could be described as a James Bond film with a huge injection of adrenaline and testosterone. Vin Deisel is also brilliant. (possibly even better than he was in the 'Fast and the Furious')

Just thought i'd let you all know!

------------- ------------- -------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------- ------------

Signs is also good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.