GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"-=-=-=-=-=-MY SAD LIFE-=-=-=-=-=-=-"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
-=-=-=-=-=-MY SAD LIFE-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok I am going to write a post that you will probably all call me a twit for but I feel upset about the way I have to live my life and I want others to know about my sadness.

I am a 15-year-old boy doing the final year of my GCSE’s at a place called Burleigh Collage in Leicestershire. I am in a family of 6 with one older brother, 17 and two younger sisters 11 and 10. We live in a smallish house with three bedrooms a living room and of course a kitchen. I am now going to tell you about my sad sad life.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1998-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Being the youngest male in the family doesn’t help much at all. I have to share a bedroom with my brother and I have just started year seven. My brother is doing his SATS in year 9 this year an I am once again being ignored by him. He doesn’t let me in they same room as him. Even though we both paid for our N64 and I never get to use it. If I want to play on his games I have to pay. So a harsh brother I live with then.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=2001-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I am now starting my SATS year. I am still not allowed near my brother (forced by him) and he keeps me out of the bedroom as much as possible. I have bought a Dreamcast with him and that I never get to play on either. I receive numerous put downs about not being able to do as well as him in my SAT year 9 tests and that I am never going to be as good as him ever. So I go ahead and get an 8 in maths 6’s in English and Science. Only to have the Mickey ripped out of me by him for the whole summer holiday.

As the year draws to an end I start my GCSE’s at Burleigh College and Christmas is approaching. I open my presents on Christmas day when he isn’t around, because he never is anymore always locked in his room. When I try to go to bed at night he always leaves the light on until 3 in the morning. I can never get any sleep unless I go downstairs to the sofa. I now sleep downstairs for good after he physically throws me out of my room.

So I bring my mattress downstairs and sleep on the floor.

I now sleep downstairs. For good.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-2002-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I spend my first new year sleeping on the floor and I just hope to pull through. Come February my Dad decides to buy a Sofa Bunk bed thing so I can sleep on something nice. I am now saving for my Gamecube because I have to pay for everything I want. So I save for 21 weeks and get my Gamecube. I feel happy for the first time in four years. But it is only going to last for a week. Up until now I am being rejected by my family not talked to by my brother and my sisters annoy me my Dad is a stupid annoying man and my mum runs around cleaning and shouting.

So that is my sad sad life.
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:36
Regular
"^_^"
-=-=-=-=-=-MY SAD LIFE-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ok I am going to write a post that you will probably all call me a twit for but I feel upset about the way I have to live my life and I want others to know about my sadness.

I am a 15-year-old boy doing the final year of my GCSE’s at a place called Burleigh Collage in Leicestershire. I am in a family of 6 with one older brother, 17 and two younger sisters 11 and 10. We live in a smallish house with three bedrooms a living room and of course a kitchen. I am now going to tell you about my sad sad life.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1998-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Being the youngest male in the family doesn’t help much at all. I have to share a bedroom with my brother and I have just started year seven. My brother is doing his SATS in year 9 this year an I am once again being ignored by him. He doesn’t let me in they same room as him. Even though we both paid for our N64 and I never get to use it. If I want to play on his games I have to pay. So a harsh brother I live with then.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=2001-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I am now starting my SATS year. I am still not allowed near my brother (forced by him) and he keeps me out of the bedroom as much as possible. I have bought a Dreamcast with him and that I never get to play on either. I receive numerous put downs about not being able to do as well as him in my SAT year 9 tests and that I am never going to be as good as him ever. So I go ahead and get an 8 in maths 6’s in English and Science. Only to have the Mickey ripped out of me by him for the whole summer holiday.

As the year draws to an end I start my GCSE’s at Burleigh College and Christmas is approaching. I open my presents on Christmas day when he isn’t around, because he never is anymore always locked in his room. When I try to go to bed at night he always leaves the light on until 3 in the morning. I can never get any sleep unless I go downstairs to the sofa. I now sleep downstairs for good after he physically throws me out of my room.

So I bring my mattress downstairs and sleep on the floor.

I now sleep downstairs. For good.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-2002-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I spend my first new year sleeping on the floor and I just hope to pull through. Come February my Dad decides to buy a Sofa Bunk bed thing so I can sleep on something nice. I am now saving for my Gamecube because I have to pay for everything I want. So I save for 21 weeks and get my Gamecube. I feel happy for the first time in four years. But it is only going to last for a week. Up until now I am being rejected by my family not talked to by my brother and my sisters annoy me my Dad is a stupid annoying man and my mum runs around cleaning and shouting.

So that is my sad sad life.
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Why would we assume you are a Twit, eh?

:)
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:45
Regular
"^_^"
well some people would cos it not about gaming
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
This is a sad story, but what about friends?
Oh, and there are a lot of people a lot worse off than you; crack heads and so on, so just remember that anytime something bad happens.
Mon 16/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
"^_^"
Everyone syas that there worse things. But family is family right. I cannot go on being ignored and left alone lije this. My mates are sometimes gay ut sometimes very great. Also Crack heads and druggies brougt their life on themselves I DID not
Mon 16/09/02 at 22:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But don't become a crackhead anyway. It's not worth it. What about children with absolutely no family to speak of, the ones who have to live with strangers all there life. I feel that you would get more sympathy in the Life... Forum, as this is where stuff like this is usually posted.
Mon 16/09/02 at 22:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmmmmm........don't get yourself down too much. Superficial arguments and things like that mean very very little. There is more to your relationships than just annoyance and arguments.
Tue 17/09/02 at 11:54
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Put on some CD's you like and listen to them.
I find that when i'm feeling down or bored, it gets me back up again. :)
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:15
Regular
"^_^"
Thanx guys. I just have to push my way through
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:29
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Listen to the Pumpkins.

Hang on..that depresses you.....ah well, they rule.

;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.