GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How peole play games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
How people play games,

Ok firstly sorry for any rude comments I might of made in this,

FRIENDS:

Ok this may seem a little weird writing about how people play games but I think that people should know how other people, such as your friends; clowns and people in other countries such as Japan play games.

Ok I have this friend who doesn’t want me to mention him but I will anyway. His name is Abdi. He has a really weird way of laying games. He doesn’t just press the buttons like most of us NORMAL folk do. He sort of does a strange movement with the finger that is going to press something. For Example, Say your playing with a PS2 controller, when pressing the R1 button he would bring his finger away from the button and then make it move forward and backwards about 3 or 4 times and then press the button. Ok so how many of you think this is weird?

I asked him why he does it and this is what he said,
“I don’t know why it happens, I think it must be something in my family that just makes it happen my brother does exactly the same thing”.
(Ok this is probably the most intelligent thing I’ve heard him say in his life that I have known him).

I don’t know how you feel about this one but I do think that it is WEIRD.

CLOWNS:

Ok Ok so I’ve never seen a clown playing a computer game but you all have an imagination. This is how I would picture it; Instead of using their hands to hold the controller they would probably use their feet or something strange like that. They wouldn’t just sit up normally like all of us. They would most likely stand there with their head between their legs (I don’t mean that head) and play watching between their legs.

Ok so this might not actually happen but you never know it might. I would like to see a clown acting like this while playing a computer game. Wouldn’t you?

JAPAN:

Ok this one I like, this is about the Xbox controller,

The people in Japan as most of you INTELLIGENT ones know they have really small hands. Microsoft with its newly arrived Xbox was new to this concept and didn’t think about it. They didn’t have a single smart person working on it.

Anyway when they release the Xbox in Japan, the People who lived there went crazy over them and they all bought one. This is where a huge problem started, No-one could play them. There hands were too small so they couldn’t play, this problem lasted about 3 months over in Japan. It was only 3 months after the crises that Microsoft realised that there was a problem.

They then (just for Japan) created a smaller controller just for them. This is probably one of the funniest things I have heard. They bring out the most powerful console (as some people say) and no one can play on it.

Thankfully for them they can now play the Xbox as much as they want with the smaller controller.

Anyway that’s it.

Cool_Dude_2002
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:03
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
How people play games,

Ok firstly sorry for any rude comments I might of made in this,

FRIENDS:

Ok this may seem a little weird writing about how people play games but I think that people should know how other people, such as your friends; clowns and people in other countries such as Japan play games.

Ok I have this friend who doesn’t want me to mention him but I will anyway. His name is Abdi. He has a really weird way of laying games. He doesn’t just press the buttons like most of us NORMAL folk do. He sort of does a strange movement with the finger that is going to press something. For Example, Say your playing with a PS2 controller, when pressing the R1 button he would bring his finger away from the button and then make it move forward and backwards about 3 or 4 times and then press the button. Ok so how many of you think this is weird?

I asked him why he does it and this is what he said,
“I don’t know why it happens, I think it must be something in my family that just makes it happen my brother does exactly the same thing”.
(Ok this is probably the most intelligent thing I’ve heard him say in his life that I have known him).

I don’t know how you feel about this one but I do think that it is WEIRD.

CLOWNS:

Ok Ok so I’ve never seen a clown playing a computer game but you all have an imagination. This is how I would picture it; Instead of using their hands to hold the controller they would probably use their feet or something strange like that. They wouldn’t just sit up normally like all of us. They would most likely stand there with their head between their legs (I don’t mean that head) and play watching between their legs.

Ok so this might not actually happen but you never know it might. I would like to see a clown acting like this while playing a computer game. Wouldn’t you?

JAPAN:

Ok this one I like, this is about the Xbox controller,

The people in Japan as most of you INTELLIGENT ones know they have really small hands. Microsoft with its newly arrived Xbox was new to this concept and didn’t think about it. They didn’t have a single smart person working on it.

Anyway when they release the Xbox in Japan, the People who lived there went crazy over them and they all bought one. This is where a huge problem started, No-one could play them. There hands were too small so they couldn’t play, this problem lasted about 3 months over in Japan. It was only 3 months after the crises that Microsoft realised that there was a problem.

They then (just for Japan) created a smaller controller just for them. This is probably one of the funniest things I have heard. They bring out the most powerful console (as some people say) and no one can play on it.

Thankfully for them they can now play the Xbox as much as they want with the smaller controller.

Anyway that’s it.

Cool_Dude_2002
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
How people play games in my area: With spoons.
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:07
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
gerrid wrote:
> How people play games in my area: With spoons.

good good
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:09
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
gerrid wrote:
> How people play games in my area: With spoons.

Spoons? Lucky sods!

:D
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:18
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
I sort of said that
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:24
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nah we play with forks. You prod the person playing, and the reactive convulsions m,ake them press the buttons. Its real teamwork!
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:25
Regular
How |People Play Games?

erm...probably with the console and pad, or probably with spoons but round here we cant afford them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.