GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how embarrasing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
just got my monthly email newsletter from (a much lower quality website - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:33
Regular
"innocent"
just got my monthly email newsletter from (a much lower quality website - ed) and they had the new release for each format headlined as follows

Ps2 - Tekken4
Pc - Conflict desert storm
GC - Residenbt Evil

x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow, better rush out and get an xbox
Mon 16/09/02 at 12:36
Regular
"She's a dog!"
LOL. Another Xbox classic. Dont worry Xbox owners, Halo 2 is coming out at christmas.

Christmas 2003. muhahaha.
Mon 16/09/02 at 16:32
Regular
"In and out :)"
I did hear some where that halo2 was coming to the ps2 but that was just a rumour
Mon 16/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
What a n00bathon. Buffy is a great game. You just assume it's rubbish because 1)it's on the 'rubbish' Xbox, and 2)It's a television licence.
Perhaps you should find out what you are talking about before you go criticising things.
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:15
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> What a n00bathon.

Winner!!!

> Buffy is a great game.

Correct, i dont see whats wrong with it at all, a good idea to make it into a computer game. Lets see, a fit girl to control, check, big....stakes, check, killing....check, vampires, check.
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Exactly - there's nothing wrong with the Buffy game - much.

And anyway, it's coming to the GameCube in the future! :D

Time to stick a sock in your mouth, eh?? ;)
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
"Unretired"
Nintendoid wrote:
> I did hear some where that halo2 was coming to the ps2 but that was
> just a rumour

AHAHA HAHAHA AHAHAHAHAMUAHAHA HAHAHA AHHAHAHAHA...

Firstly the original Halo is way too powerful for the ps2, and halo 2 Is going to need more juice to run than that...

So forget that...
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Unretired"
boxcar_boy wrote:
> x box - Buffy the vampire slayer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow,
> better rush out and get an xbox

Well them couple of lines really do sum up your immatureness and complete ignorance.....
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:27
Regular
"innocent"
really, thanks your opinion means sooooooooo much to me,

u seriously think buffy is a good game? then lets see wot the masses think will it sell well? i doubt it, and if this is the best new title out on the x box then its got no hope
Tue 17/09/02 at 16:36
Regular
"NJAN"
well, i dont own a x-box (but have the other two) but i have played buffy. its a tv licence so, yea, its there to make money. but that doesnt mean that its gonna be a bad game.

after playing it for about 15 min i think its an ok game. the graphics are pretty good, but def not spectacular. the control is pretty lame (but that could be that i dont like the x-box controller much), and the camera was pretty unresponsive.

all in all, i would never buy it, i can see it is aimed at young fans of the show and im sure itll sell farily well, as x-box titles go.

Amos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.