GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anarchy Online - worth a look?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Anarchy'.
Sat 05/11/05 at 14:33
Regular
You can now play the main game free until Jan 2007 - that just means you won't have access to the expansion packs.

So, seeing as it's free, is the game itself worth the effort? If it's abysmal (Matrix Online stylee). I won't bother.

[URL]http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign/[/URL]
Tue 08/11/05 at 07:19
Regular
Hmm, I haven't installed it yet, but it's not looking good.

I'll give it a shot regardless, it's free after all.
Tue 08/11/05 at 07:14
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I played this for all of ten minutes last year when the first client became free.

It's awful.
Mon 07/11/05 at 23:26
Regular
"hulagadoo"
Argh, what a load of crap, I'd seriously have more fun mucking about with paint. The setup and layout of options just seems unfinished, I couldn't be bother to make it passed the second "quest" to kill 4 of each animal, a bit tedious and downright rubbish. What's more is people actually pay for this guff, they will get decently run servers no doubt but it cant be that different. Ill stick with guild wars thankyouverymuch.
Sat 05/11/05 at 19:46
Regular
"Captain to you."
Well thats uninstalled now.

I've never seen a game run so badly on my system, i couldn't move half the time due to stuttering and pauses, it's not a pick up and play game it's a read the manual game (I which isn't a bad thing really) but it depends on the sort of mood you're in.

For me there are much more entertaining things on my computer and they don't have jaggies that make you worried you'll take damage.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Captain to you."
800meg so not too big.
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:37
"Genius!"
I'll wait for some of your opinions before i bother downloading (i guess its quite a big file?)
Sat 05/11/05 at 16:20
Regular
"Captain to you."
I've begun the client download, no harm in giving it a try.
Sat 05/11/05 at 14:33
Regular
You can now play the main game free until Jan 2007 - that just means you won't have access to the expansion packs.

So, seeing as it's free, is the game itself worth the effort? If it's abysmal (Matrix Online stylee). I won't bother.

[URL]http://www.anarchy-online.com/free/ad_campaigns/freecampaign/[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.