GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What have we really lost?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
Well with all of this news about Rare going I think we should take a look back and grieve for one of the greatest game makes of all time.

Goldeneye was the first title I thought worthy of my hard earned cash for my N64. Then Diddy Kong Racing was to follow. Along with Conkers Bad Fur Day and many many more which i am sure we can talk about.

I just can't help but feel upset thet Bill Gates has to use money as his way out of a crappy console. LOL anyway this is not about war or harsh words. This is about remberence
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:43
Regular
The only thing you can ask yourself is will it help xbox?

People dont like it for 3 reasons:
1. the contoller.
2. not many good games.
3. its made by Microsoft

rare isnt going the contoller thing, infact maybe make it worse showing that one of the best developers cant even get it right.

rare will make good games but not enough, 1 every year, it took 3 years for star fox WITH nintendo help so that wont help a lot.

as for being made by Microsoft,,,,,, god help them.
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:01
Regular
There's nothing crap about the X-Box, it just hasn't got the games to warrant me buying one. As for Rare leaving, there's no official news yet, so don't get worked up. They could be staying put.
Sun 15/09/02 at 17:59
Regular
"^_^"
Well with all of this news about Rare going I think we should take a look back and grieve for one of the greatest game makes of all time.

Goldeneye was the first title I thought worthy of my hard earned cash for my N64. Then Diddy Kong Racing was to follow. Along with Conkers Bad Fur Day and many many more which i am sure we can talk about.

I just can't help but feel upset thet Bill Gates has to use money as his way out of a crappy console. LOL anyway this is not about war or harsh words. This is about remberence

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.