GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Children, why must we all fight?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 13:37
Regular
Don't you all see how much better the world (i.e. these forums) would be without all this name calling, questioning of sexual orientation and boasting about social prowess? We could all live in comfort and simply revert to the age old practice of Fanboy bashing to release our anger. I may not have been here long, but you all seem so tense and easily agitated. It saddens me.

Come on, sing with me.

"What the world needs now, is Love, sweet love..."
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:37
Don't you all see how much better the world (i.e. these forums) would be without all this name calling, questioning of sexual orientation and boasting about social prowess? We could all live in comfort and simply revert to the age old practice of Fanboy bashing to release our anger. I may not have been here long, but you all seem so tense and easily agitated. It saddens me.

Come on, sing with me.

"What the world needs now, is Love, sweet love..."
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I don't knock people I call it constructive critiscism :D
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:55
Regular
"waiting for 1950DA."
Right, I say we nail this guy.

Who's with me?

Special reserve disclaimer: this member of staff is, of course, joking and in no way condones any form of violence, bullying or "nailing". The comments were made in jest only, and any harm that may or may not become of Toaster is nothing to do with thie aforesaid staff member.
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:05
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Yeah lets do what the green nurse says and beat him up good so this kind of post never happens again!
::runs after Toaster with flaming torch, blatently ignoring the fact it was a joke::
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:06
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
But without all the hair pulling and name calling these forums wouldn't be very good now would they. A little argument is healthy (ad makes a good/funny read) it's just spam that can go.
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:31
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
*grabs his pitchfork and runs after sr nurse*

(i saw sr nurse cos i can;t spell your name)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.