GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eastenders hit the games industry!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 15/09/02 at 13:33
Regular
Mark Folwer in grocer under fire:
Your hot on the tail of the biggest gangster Albert Square has seen, trying to get back Lisa by showing her your latest batch of fruits and veggies. The weapons you have are as follows: Rotten tomatoes (from last months non-sellers), a spud gun, a bag of lemons and apples and finally the secret weapon you must find to kill Phil is the banana. P(pauline) has supplied you with only one fancy gadget to help you track down your enemy, it is the jet pack which is fuelled by lemon juice. The reason for only one gadget is because Albert Square is not the most secure place and if Mark is in need of help he can just smack down the doors with a big melon!

Polaroid Pauline:
Being the nosiest on the square you job is to take pictures of certain people to complete the missions. Once you have taken there picture you must find there dirty washing which is hidden somewhere around the square. If you get stuck at any point on your missions you can turn to Dot to give you some information on the location of the whereabouts of items. Although getting information costs you valuable respect with the Eastenders. Along you journey around Walford you are able to obtain special sweets which give Pauline x-ray vision to find the washing (the sweets only last 20 seconds at a time). To complete the game you must take all the pictures in the missions and earn the respect of Jenene by showing her the secret picture. The secret picture is a mystery and reveals Billy with another woman.

Stuntwoman:
You play as Dot in this action packed title which is set in good old Albert Square. You have lots of vehicles to try out ranging from the stylish Minute Mart trolley to the rusty old Wheelbarrow in the allotment. The money you earn from each stunt is put towards buying half of the Queen Vic. The stunts which you have to do range from jumping over Marks stool on roller blades to falling from the top of Phil's house onto a crash mat 1m by 1m. This game is only to be played by professional Eastenders fans as some of the clothes Dot wears and the amount of cigarettes she smokes is disturbing.

Jim's dirty House:
As the title states you play as Jim in this scary yet hilarious game. The main object of the game is to hover up all the dirt and rubbish which was left behind from a gambling session the night before. Along with collecting rubbish Jim must find money scattered around the house due to losing it all last night. Failing to find at least £50 will result in Dot not speaking to Jim for ages and the programme getting more and more tedious to watch. If Jim succeeds in finding more than £50 he gets to become priminister for a day and gets to legalise what ever he wants. The sequel to this game ‘Jim's drugged up mansion’ will be with us sometime never.
Tue 17/09/02 at 17:55
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
LOL, Brilliant post there Alex, top class!
Mon 16/09/02 at 19:19
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
eeww rotten tomatoes as weapons, what will these kids think of next.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:45
Regular
El blokey wrote:
> How did you shut me up? You said the games were more original, I said
> they weren't. It's not like you made a good point, or said something I
> had no answer to.

Shush...you're droaning on in my head.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:32
Regular
Entertaining post Kerrang, I for one wouldn't like to see Mark Fowler in psycho mode, armed with combats full of mouldy fruit...
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:28
Regular
"ProGolfer"
LOL. Excellent stuff Alex. Another funny thing is you might win GAD1 instead of GAD3!! It could be my first time to see it.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:19
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
DW wrote:
> Hur hur, I shut El Blokey up for once. Touch me, I rock.

How did you shut me up? You said the games were more original, I said they weren't. It's not like you made a good point, or said something I had no answer to.
Sun 15/09/02 at 19:01
Regular
LOL

How about Cannon Fodder Eastenders style?

You take the cast of the program into battle an watch as they're butchered by the enemy troops. I think that would work, i'd pay the money just to Mark Fowler disembowled with his Melon cracked open.

I don't like Eastenders...
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:36
Regular
"i am fubby"
good post
Sun 15/09/02 at 18:33
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Gridloch wrote:
> it should be Eastenders : Vice city :D

Heh! You can just imagine a bit shoot up in the middle of the square between the Mitchels and the Fowlers. The could be different gangs and each one with their own type of car.
Fowlers= Wheelbarrow with 4 wheels (Arthur made it)
Mitchels= Mini's
Jacksons= Horse & cart
Beils(sp)= Chip van

Heh, if only....
Sun 15/09/02 at 17:58
"For the horde!!!!"
it should be Eastenders : Vice city :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.