GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have just found The Sims!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Sims'.
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:02
Regular
"Catch it!"
Found it when tidying out some boxes today. I don't know if to install it or not. I use to always enjoy it killing people with fireworks. So what do you think I should do Install it or not?
Tue 10/08/10 at 22:19
Regular
"Zebra Three 537-ONN"
I liked the Sims, most of the time I just played the 'free mode' or whatever it was called, cos I just liked building the houses and messing about.

Apparently The Sims 3 is due on 360 later this year, anyone know if that's true?
Mon 12/04/10 at 16:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
lalaalton wrote:
> Its the best sims game, why do you think its platinum?

Because it is really old now and once it sells a certain number of copies, it goes platinum.

Unfortunately technology has progressed since then and we now have reality TV to replace The Sims.
Sat 10/04/10 at 16:34
Regular
Its the best sims game, why do you think its platinum?
Sat 10/04/10 at 16:33
Regular
How do you set off fireworks on the sims 1? i didnt know you could that!
Mon 07/11/05 at 20:03
Regular
"Catch it!"
gr13ve wrote:
> the best one was making a house, throwing a party (if you have house
> party expansion) then once everyone is inside take away all the doors
> and set off a nice firework in the middle of the room.

Yeah I found house party too. Need to delete some stuff from my computer first before installing The Sims. But have asked for Sims 2 on PS2 for christmas.
Mon 07/11/05 at 10:19
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Or be boring and let them down in a stepless pool. (God only knows why they don't just pull themselves up on the sides.
Mon 07/11/05 at 10:18
Regular
The Sims is awful.

It's right up there as a Worst Game Of All Time™
Mon 07/11/05 at 10:16
Regular
"hulagadoo"
the best one was making a house, throwing a party (if you have house party expansion) then once everyone is inside take away all the doors and set off a nice firework in the middle of the room.
Mon 07/11/05 at 08:59
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Yep have a bash. I like to brick them up in a small room and let them die. Prefereably one with a fire in where you put a rug against it which catches fire and they all burn to death.
Sun 06/11/05 at 23:27
Regular
"Catch it!"
Nope can't find anything :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.