GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RESIDENT EVIL <>SECRETS<>"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 20:47
Regular
INFINITE GRENADE-TRICK - Place the GRENADE LAUNCHER in the upper-left slot and INCENDIARY SHELLS in the upper-right slot. Close out of Item Box, open your Inventory. Equip the GRENADE LAUNCHER. Close out of Inventory and open your Item Box. Highlight the INCENDIARY SHELLS and click A Twice. Highlight the Acid Shells in your inventory and click A twice. You will multiply grenade shells and be left with 200+ INCENDIARY SHELLS, the best type (they burn on impact).

THE SAMURAI EDGE-beat the game with jill or chris on NORMAL OR HARD in 5 hours or less trust me an awsome weapon its a 9mm the fires in sets of three and has infinit ammo.

ROCKET LAUNCHER-(Anti-Tank) - Beat the game within three hours on Normal or Hard. The weapon is then available in "Once Again" mode.

ONE TOUGH ZOMBIE MODE- this mode has forest the dead guy you steal the gernade lancher from following you around and you cant hurt him or the grennades that he has on him will expode you cant use the knife guns or a defencive weapon just keep away from this guy

COSTUMES-evry time you beat the game nomatter the dificalty you will reseave a new costume for the person you beat it with.And if you beat the game on invisable enemy mode you will get a list of all the costumes that they did not use some were pretty cool.
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:47
Regular
"^_^"
INFINITE GRENADE-TRICK - Place the GRENADE LAUNCHER in the upper-left slot and INCENDIARY SHELLS in the upper-right slot. Close out of Item Box, open your Inventory. Equip the GRENADE LAUNCHER. Close out of Inventory and open your Item Box. Highlight the INCENDIARY SHELLS and click A Twice. Highlight the Acid Shells in your inventory and click A twice. You will multiply grenade shells and be left with 200+ INCENDIARY SHELLS, the best type (they burn on impact).

THE SAMURAI EDGE-beat the game with jill or chris on NORMAL OR HARD in 5 hours or less trust me an awsome weapon its a 9mm the fires in sets of three and has infinit ammo.

ROCKET LAUNCHER-(Anti-Tank) - Beat the game within three hours on Normal or Hard. The weapon is then available in "Once Again" mode.

ONE TOUGH ZOMBIE MODE- this mode has forest the dead guy you steal the gernade lancher from following you around and you cant hurt him or the grennades that he has on him will expode you cant use the knife guns or a defencive weapon just keep away from this guy

COSTUMES-evry time you beat the game nomatter the dificalty you will reseave a new costume for the person you beat it with.And if you beat the game on invisable enemy mode you will get a list of all the costumes that they did not use some were pretty cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.