GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE WRESTLEMANIA X8"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 19:57
Regular
I saw today that wwe wrestlemania x8 is now out 27 september.Is this true or is it still October 1st
Sat 21/09/02 at 15:47
Regular
"Is'not Dave... sorr"
Wrestlemania is DEFINATELY out next Friday.

When I went into work on Thursday evening I was informed that the release date had been bought forward. All the promotional material was in-store and we had to start putting it all out.

My guess is, it'll take something MAJOR to put the date back. It'll definately be out on Friday.
Sat 21/09/02 at 14:33
Regular
I never got 'Just Bring It', but 'Smackdown! 2' really impressed me with the career mode. If 'Shut Your Mouth!' lives up to the innovation displayed in the second, it should be a great game.
Sat 21/09/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Ah well.. I'll just have to settle for 'Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth!'
> on my PS2.

Same here - Cant wait for that game!
Sat 21/09/02 at 00:51
Regular
Ah well.. I'll just have to settle for 'Smackdown! Shut Your Mouth!' on my PS2.
Thu 19/09/02 at 08:47
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Bleeders wrote:
> Got it on import. And it's quite poor. If your expecting a decent
> successor to No Mercy, look elsewhere, because this ain't it.
>
> Import? Cheeky little booger.. Games have been known to change
> dramatically through different region's versions though (think FIFA
> 2002), so maybe it could be good... or am I just clutching at straws?

It's quite possible, although I wouldn't have thought so. I mean, you might like it, I just found it poor compared to No Mercy, which is one of my fave wrassler's that I still play today.
Wed 18/09/02 at 20:38
Regular
Bleeders wrote:
> Got it on import. And it's quite poor. If your expecting a decent
> successor to No Mercy, look elsewhere, because this ain't it.

Import? Cheeky little booger.. Games have been known to change dramatically through different region's versions though (think FIFA 2002), so maybe it could be good... or am I just clutching at straws?
Wed 18/09/02 at 16:57
Regular
I hated both the WWF games on PS1 and N64, ive heard its more like the PS1 game and im not looking foward to it.

I found it became repetative very quickly, and the 1 player was rubbish.
Wed 18/09/02 at 08:50
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Has anyone played it? No. So who can tell?

Got it on import. And it's quite poor. If your expecting a decent successor to No Mercy, look elsewhere, because this ain't it.
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:57
Regular
RAW looks to be the worst out of the three.
Tue 17/09/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
A few months ago, I got a magazine comparing WWE RAW, Wrestlemania and Smackdown 4. Supposedly, Wrestlemania controls a bit like the Smackdown series. The game sounded ok, not as good as Smackdown 4 though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.