GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Games for me."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/11/05 at 17:46
Regular
I'm loaded and I'm getting a new graphics card at christmas. I already have four new games: Farenheit, San Andreas, AOE 3 and Brothers in Arms earend in blood. I need more. Recomend me some games please. Any type. Aslong as they are good.
Tue 08/11/05 at 13:58
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
If you're loaded then I'd get a whole new computer that can handle Farenheight on more than just minimum specs.
Mon 07/11/05 at 20:35
Regular
For some lame reason it doesn't work on my pc at the mo even though i have the minimum specs. Oh well, new graphics card for me. Whoopee.
Mon 07/11/05 at 20:04
Regular
"Catch it!"
You started to play Farenheit yet? It's a great game. I've asked for it for christmas.
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Buy world of warcraft, bye rest of your life.
Mon 07/11/05 at 19:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
World of Warcraft.
Battlefield 2.
Football Manager 2006.
FEAR - First Encounter Assault Recon.
Mon 07/11/05 at 17:46
Regular
I'm loaded and I'm getting a new graphics card at christmas. I already have four new games: Farenheit, San Andreas, AOE 3 and Brothers in Arms earend in blood. I need more. Recomend me some games please. Any type. Aslong as they are good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.