GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SO WHO BOUGHT A NEW PS2, what did you think of it ? ? ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 24/11/00 at 20:12
Regular
Well, whats it like. Come on, spill the beans baby, i wanna know.
Mon 27/11/00 at 12:07
> (only memory cards and link cables don't)

Yes they do!

PS1 memory cards work fine, but you can only use them for PS1 games.
Mon 27/11/00 at 11:34
Regular
"Complete Banker"
I picked up my ps2 at 8am of friday and it is FANTASTIC!!
TTT and Timesplitters are amazing. The DVD play back is the best that I've seen.
A round of applause to Sony!
Sun 26/11/00 at 21:46
maxgames wrote:
> ok...let me think....bloody fantastic!
> I preordered months and months ago, and have constantly been
> wondering how good it'll be, if it's worth the money, and hearing
> a lot of stuff about its bad points. However, I held out, waited
> for the 24th, (found it didnt work on the tv in my room....damn
> scart..), put it on another tv, and got no sleep after an all
> night Timesplitters-fest. Got Silent Scope and Ready 2 Rumble 2 as
> well, and I'm chuffed with the whole lot. If you haven't ordered,
> go and do it now, least then you're in the queue somewhere...

I picked up mine at 5pm, just after work, then proceded with a night and early morning(2.30 am) session of Timesplitters and silent scope, fantastic!!!!! and it's set to get better!!!! I hear Syphon Filter 3 is set to come to PS2 very soon, a chance to get some stealthing in before MGS knocks us all dead!!!!!And all you're psx controllers, multi-taps, and other perifferals work on it (only memory cards and link cables don't) like a tonker I forgot to pick up a memory card, in my haste to scurry home with my little black master piece.See yah, I,ll be late for work tomorrow, oh well, who cares ENJOY!!ARTY.
Sun 26/11/00 at 15:48
Regular
YaBasic would be hard as its a proper programming language, easy for people who know how but hard for those who dont.
One of my mates thinks that 300 quid is a waste of money for a PS2(Hes a PC gamer and nothing other than a PC will do for him). I reckon that the PS2 is amazing for 280 quid you could get a PSone and a DVD player when 300 quid buys you a DVD player , PS2 and a PSone a bargin. Iam still odlying of the graphics of TTT and RR5. Timesplitters looks so fast and amazing hopefully i'll get it tommorow in the post.
Best 300 quid i'vwe ever spent.
Sun 26/11/00 at 13:48
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
ok...let me think....bloody fantastic!
I preordered months and months ago, and have constantly been wondering how good it'll be, if it's worth the money, and hearing a lot of stuff about its bad points. However, I held out, waited for the 24th, (found it didnt work on the tv in my room....damn scart..), put it on another tv, and got no sleep after an all night Timesplitters-fest. Got Silent Scope and Ready 2 Rumble 2 as well, and I'm chuffed with the whole lot. If you haven't ordered, go and do it now, least then you're in the queue somewhere...
Fri 24/11/00 at 23:41
Regular
"Top Gun"
Silent Scope is the only game ive got TTT and Timesplitters should come tommorrow. Silent Scope is a Really good game but can take a few goes to get used to it, Its True that you dont really need a gun as it works just fine.

These are the demos ive played
The FIFA 2001 is amazing so is ISS, Wild Wild Racing is Crap, SSX is amazing,

YABASIC is bloody hard to figure out allthough there is a very extensive Reference bit.
Fri 24/11/00 at 20:12
Well, whats it like. Come on, spill the beans baby, i wanna know.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.