GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A wierd and wacky World"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 15:51
Regular
A weird and wacky World

I’ve always wondered what the world would be like if it were just a big computer game. I think I now know.

THUGS:

It would have thugs just like in GTA3 who would walk around with a Baseball bat and smack everyone’s a*s. They would have big Rocket Launchers that are as big as a car and they’d walk up behind you and shoot you straight to the back of the head. You wouldn't want to know what would happen if you gave them a car to play with.

STREETS:

Imagine there were Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft characters walking along the street. You would see Mario and Luigi in a pub drinking beer. You might see Samus shooting at the Space Pirates. You’d find Tidus and Yuna in a restaurant having Lunch together. No I know this would be wired but you’d probably also find the mad monkeys from super monkey ball playing on the swings.

The streets could be made of anything and you’d find people in taxi’s and maybe even the Simpsons. The buildings would be tall with flags out of all of them and they would all have Pokemon for pets. You might even see spider-man swinging in bertween the buildings. With the Green Goblin following close behind him. Batman and Robin or maybe even Super-man will be living there too, and all the others you think I have missed.

ENTERTAINMENT:

There would be all kinds of things to do, such as going to watch a Wrestling match and you might be lucky enough to see the Simpsons wrestle.

You would be able to go swimming in a pool full of jelly (or any other things of your Fantasy). Or go bowling in the middle of the road. You could do what ever you wanted at any time, day or night. You could even go racing on chairs and beds. That would be cool if this world existed

LAW:

The one great thing in this world is that there would be no Law. You would have the freedom to do whatever you liked, you could steal you could kill and you could do what ever you liked.

THATS IT:

That is the beauty of a computer world.

That would be what a Computerised world would be like.

Well at least that is what I would want it to be like.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:51
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
A weird and wacky World

I’ve always wondered what the world would be like if it were just a big computer game. I think I now know.

THUGS:

It would have thugs just like in GTA3 who would walk around with a Baseball bat and smack everyone’s a*s. They would have big Rocket Launchers that are as big as a car and they’d walk up behind you and shoot you straight to the back of the head. You wouldn't want to know what would happen if you gave them a car to play with.

STREETS:

Imagine there were Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft characters walking along the street. You would see Mario and Luigi in a pub drinking beer. You might see Samus shooting at the Space Pirates. You’d find Tidus and Yuna in a restaurant having Lunch together. No I know this would be wired but you’d probably also find the mad monkeys from super monkey ball playing on the swings.

The streets could be made of anything and you’d find people in taxi’s and maybe even the Simpsons. The buildings would be tall with flags out of all of them and they would all have Pokemon for pets. You might even see spider-man swinging in bertween the buildings. With the Green Goblin following close behind him. Batman and Robin or maybe even Super-man will be living there too, and all the others you think I have missed.

ENTERTAINMENT:

There would be all kinds of things to do, such as going to watch a Wrestling match and you might be lucky enough to see the Simpsons wrestle.

You would be able to go swimming in a pool full of jelly (or any other things of your Fantasy). Or go bowling in the middle of the road. You could do what ever you wanted at any time, day or night. You could even go racing on chairs and beds. That would be cool if this world existed

LAW:

The one great thing in this world is that there would be no Law. You would have the freedom to do whatever you liked, you could steal you could kill and you could do what ever you liked.

THATS IT:

That is the beauty of a computer world.

That would be what a Computerised world would be like.

Well at least that is what I would want it to be like.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:54
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You missed one out:

n00bs:
The world would be populated mainly by new inhabitants, with a new one arriving every five minutes and spouting inane babble. There would also be Fanboys who constantly fight with everyone and JATs, who are eternally condemned to say "Hi, I'm new".
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
OK
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:12
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
gerrid wrote:
> You missed one out:
>
> n00bs:
> The world would be populated mainly by new inhabitants, with a new one
> arriving every five minutes and spouting inane babble. There would
> also be Fanboys who constantly fight with everyone and JATs, who are
> eternally condemned to say "Hi, I'm new".

Oooooooookay.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:18
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You shouldn't reply so many times in your own topic, especially if no one else wants to.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:20
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
gerrid wrote:
> You shouldn't reply so many times in your own topic, especially if no
> one else wants to.

What do you mean?
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:26
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Cool_Dude_2002 wrote:
> gerrid wrote:
> You shouldn't reply so many times in your own topic, especially if
> no
> one else wants to.
>
> What do you mean?You replied twice with two different posts meaning exactly the same thing to gerrid's earlier post.
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:28
Regular
"Keep Cool!!!"
>You replied twice with two different posts meaning
>exactly the same thing to gerrid's earlier post.

Oh ok
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
But you still shouldn't reply to your own topics as much, it makes you look desperate for attention.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.