GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Foreman's 1st ever SPOOF has been done"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 15:45
Regular
It was a dark, cold and stormy night when a guy called Bigman captured a little girl and took her to his underground base. He tied her up and phoned the police demanding £1,000,000 if they want to see the girl alive again. Bigman slammed the phone down looking and laughing with Rockin nanan and phi11ip. They thought that the plan would work and couldn’t wait to tell the others what the plan was. Bigman told Phi11ip to go get the others for a meeting.
Phi11ip came back with Boz, Drunk Cow, Morbo, Maverick and Nintendoid as he couldn’t find the others. Bigman then told his idea of how they were going to get the money and split it all between them. They then thought of a back-up plan, just encase anything went wrong.

Back at the other end Time_Warp and Fuzzy were trying to think of a way of how to get the girl back alive without telling the other police officers know about what had happened, as they wanted this to be top secret. Time_Warp and Fuzzy both agreed not to tell anyone else what had happened even though they knew it was the wrong decision because there were only 2 of them against an unknown number of gangsters. They both decided that they were going to forget about using fake money and were going to sneak in killing the bad guys and rescuing the girl back. They waited for the phone to ring.

‘Ring, Ring’, Fuzzy picked up the telephone with Bigman saying “Meet us at BHB Base in 1 hour with the money” and then slammed the phone down before Fuzzy could say a word.

Bigman then told the others to get in their positions ready for an attack if anything goes wrong. So off they all went with their weapons. He started to untie the girl guarding hernso that she couldn’t run off.
Cool_Dude and Joe Dark guarded the bridges armed with Storm Grenades, Acid Bombs and Trecklers.
Jericho and Maverick went to the top tower with their Cliffbow Snipers, while Nintendoid and Rockin nanan went to the 2nd tower with the same weapon.
Drunk Cow guarded the front of the base with a Treckler gun.
Morbo_1986 and Phi11ip watched each end of the base while Bigman stayed inside with the little girl, with Microchips and Boz also inside armed with Trecklers. Bigman had the most powerfullist gun that he called the BKM standing for Bigman’s Killing Machine.

An hour had passed and Fuzzy and Time_Warp were by the steel gate of the base, which was covered of barbed wire at the top and was locked. Time_Warp pulled out a silenced FR-200 and shot the lock off. They entered the base area coming up to two towers. The people on the towers didn’t even notice that Fuzzy and Time_Warp were there. Time_Warp told Fuzzy that they should split up and kill the people on the towers. Fuzzy agreed and entered the 1st tower while Time_Warp entered the 2nd Tower. Fuzzy began creeping up the stairway until Jericho and Maverick was in sight, he shot Jericho in the head killing him and Maverick hid behind a box shooting at Fuzzy with his Cliffbow sniper. Rockin nanan and Nintendoid also opened fire from the 2nd tower. Fuzzy then got hit in the left arm and fell to the ground in pain. Maverick came out and was going to kill Fuzzy until Time_Warp came up in the 2nd tower shooting like mad, killing Rockin nanan and Nintendoid. Maverick then turned around aiming the gun at Time_Warp ready to shoot and kill, but Fuzzy still had his gun in his hand and shot twice at Maverick hitting him in the neck and head.

Joe Dark and Cool_Dude heard all the noise and decided to go check it out. Joe rushed across the bridge and through the trees, while Cool_Dude decided to run to the base telling the others but tripped over his laces at the bridge. Time_Warp could see Joe and shot Joe in the back with a Dart Gun but it didn’t seem to send Joe asleep. Joe Dark then chucked a storm grenade which blew up sending loads of electric particles flying everywhere just missing Time_Warp. Fuzzy then chucked a dagger, which went flying passed Time_warp hitting Joe Dark in the head. Fuzzy and Time_Warp advanced through the small group of trees stopping near the end. They could see somebody on the bridge tying their laces. Fuzzy put a silencer on the SD Pistol and fired killing Cool_Dude leaving the bridge clear to cross.

They both crossed over the bridge very carefully making as little noise as possible. They came near the base seeing Morbo, Phi11ip and Drunk Cow and decided that they were going to run full pelt fire like mad at them. They both ran as fast as they could shooting like mad. Morbo, Phi11ip and Drunk Cow retaliated. Bullets were going everywhere alerting the others inside the base who hid. Drunk Cow fell to the floor dead. Morbo ran at them shooting and killing the injured Fuzzy. This meant that Time_Warp was on his own who shot Phi11ip 5 time killing him. Morbo came up behind Time_Warp and held the gun towards his head. Morbo said “Big mistake, you should of come with the money, but now your going to die”. CLICK, CLICK, CLICK. The gun had ran out of bullets, Time_Warp then turned around, laughed and then shot Morbo dead.

He could hear the girl screaming inside the base. He rushed inside the base seeing Boz, Microchips and Bigman in his sights. He took aim and shot sending Boz down to the floor dead. Bigman then laughed and knocked the gun out of Time_Warp’s hand. He held The gun to Time_Warps and asked if he had the money. Time_Warp replied ‘no’.
Well, you must die laughed Bigman, BANG, BANG, BANG. Bigman dropped his gun and fell to the floor. Bigman was dead and Time_Warp who was unarmed was still alive. Time_Warp starred looking puzzled. It was Microchips, Microchips had killed Bigman.

Time_Warp: Why did you do that?

Microchips: I never liked Bigman from when he decided to take this innocent, young girl hostage. Besides, what’s the point in being a bad guy when the good guys always win.

Time_Warp: True

Microchips: Oh well, we better get this girl back home and safe and then you can arrest me.

Time_Warp: No, no I’ll let this go, as you saved my life.

Microchips: Ok and thanks for this.

Later that day the girl was returned home safe. The bodies that were dead were buried and Microchips was never known about. Time_Warp was fined and jailed for taking the mission on his own.
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:57
Regular
"In and out :)"
Great post Foreman
Mon 16/09/02 at 18:40
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Thanks for all the comments, and I will do another sign up thread in a couple of weeks
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:58
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
BIGMAN wrote:
>
> But i can't believe Microchips would betray me like that!

That's what you thinkJames! I have been lulling you into a state of trust, ready to pounce on you! Mwuahahah!

Not.

:D
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Why'd I have to get shot dead first of all people?!

Anyway, great post mate!

:-)
Sun 15/09/02 at 20:09
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
LOL, nice one mate, a good read!

But i can't believe Microchips would betray me like that!
Sun 15/09/02 at 17:09
Regular
Are you going to do a sign up for your next one, Foreman?
Sun 15/09/02 at 15:46
Maverick42 wrote:
> Nice post Foreman. It's good to see people like Time_Warp punished for
> the heroes they really are!
>
> ;)

Quiet you.

*Shakes fist*

(:)
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:37
Regular
"Balls"
i had a great role i got to kill that matey i love it. i am lookin forward to the next as well
Sun 15/09/02 at 14:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Great spoof Foreman, it was a good read! :D

I'm waiting in anticipation for your next one.

Well done!

:D
Sun 15/09/02 at 13:18
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Hope that you enjoyed this spoof and will do another next month.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.