GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fifa 2003"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/09/02 at 13:48
Regular
EA Sports has today released the first gameplay information on the latest installment in its successful series of FIFA soccer games. Predictably titled FIFA 2003, the new game promises to be a vast improvement on previous offerings thanks to an all-new game engine.
Apart from the improved visuals, the most obvious improvements to the game will purportedly be to the game's AI. The new AI engine apparently offers three key enhancements over previous incarnations in the form of team play, team tactics, and real player attributes. This will make for some realistic gameplay--for example, teams that are losing toward the end of a match will throw caution to the wind and throw all of their players forward. The players themselves will look and play more like their real-life counterparts than ever before and will be more aware of their own team's movement around them.

FIFA 2003 will undoubtedly be one of the most comprehensive soccer games on any platform to date, featuring 16 different leagues, 450 teams, and no fewer than 10,000 players. The game will also feature a number of real stadiums, complete with club-specific chants.

The PC, PS2, Xbox, and PlayStation versions of FIFA 2003 are all scheduled for release in November in both North America and Europe.

Got this info from gamespot.com
Mon 16/09/02 at 10:06
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I thought the topic was going to read

Fifa 2003

" Will be another poor quality re-hash of the tired old franchise "

Don't buy it - get PES2
Mon 16/09/02 at 08:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Anyone who buys any FIFA game is just stupid.

PES is the best football game on the PS2 and PES2 will be the next best game. TIF 2002 and TIF 2003 are better than FIFA games too.
Sun 15/09/02 at 21:29
Regular
PES is the best soccer game yet Fifa always outsells it.
Sat 14/09/02 at 20:05
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
yeh just a bit...

:-)

btw how am I a pirate?

My PS 2 is not chipped and the games I bought - I didnt and still aint 100 % sure were copies as they are original perfect in a EU type of way.
Sat 14/09/02 at 19:50
Regular
"  "
AbsoluT Neó wrote:
> PES is the best football game on the PS 2..
>
> and PES 2 will be the ultimate footy game on the PS 2
>
> :-D

Or Winning Eleven 6 in your case you dirty ol' pirate... :D

I think the dirty ol' pirate joke is wearing a bit thin now...
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
PES is the best football game on the PS 2..

and PES 2 will be the ultimate footy game on the PS 2

:-D
Sat 14/09/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Nice screen shots, fifa 2003 is going to rule, didn't get fifa world cup as i heard it was crap, did i hear right?.
Sat 14/09/02 at 15:41
Regular
"  "
Heres loads of screens for all formats. But heres one I picked out, a nice shiny ball :D

http://www.games domain.com/news/images/ffff_01.jpg (space)

and heres the rest.

http://www.gamesdomain.com/news/8410.html
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:55
Regular
"Max Power"
i cant wait till this come out just can wait another day i was gonna get 2002 world cup but itll be worth the wait will it?
Sat 14/09/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
EA Sports has today released the first gameplay information on the latest installment in its successful series of FIFA soccer games. Predictably titled FIFA 2003, the new game promises to be a vast improvement on previous offerings thanks to an all-new game engine.
Apart from the improved visuals, the most obvious improvements to the game will purportedly be to the game's AI. The new AI engine apparently offers three key enhancements over previous incarnations in the form of team play, team tactics, and real player attributes. This will make for some realistic gameplay--for example, teams that are losing toward the end of a match will throw caution to the wind and throw all of their players forward. The players themselves will look and play more like their real-life counterparts than ever before and will be more aware of their own team's movement around them.

FIFA 2003 will undoubtedly be one of the most comprehensive soccer games on any platform to date, featuring 16 different leagues, 450 teams, and no fewer than 10,000 players. The game will also feature a number of real stadiums, complete with club-specific chants.

The PC, PS2, Xbox, and PlayStation versions of FIFA 2003 are all scheduled for release in November in both North America and Europe.

Got this info from gamespot.com

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.